Chapter 2 : The unexpected

" I know what you are thinking, there is no need to worry, I do truly love you Ginny ." Harry said lightly. Ginny cried on his shoulder, she was glad that Harry said those words to comfort her. 

            9 pm

        " You can sleep here Harry." Ginny said pointing to her light green couch. " Yeah, sure " Harry said.  Harry laid on the couch, it was soft, comfortable so he drifted of to sleep . After a few hours , Harry opened his eyes lazily, he saw a girl with red hair staring at him quietly. " Ginny? " he said, " Uhhhh Harry, I can't sleep well, care to join me?" , " Sure..." Harry said and he got put laid on Ginny's bed by her side. " Thank you Harry " Ginny said softly, as she wrapped her hands around one of his hand. They both cuddled up warmly. Ohhh god had they both missed this .

       The next day   

           Ginny opened her eyes to see Harry staring at her with love in his eyes. " Wot you looking at?" Ginny said, " You, sleeping..." Harry replied happily. " For how long? " Ginny said seriously, " Half an hour " Harry said back. Ginny chuckled, she pecked on his lips and got up and went to the bathroom to change, while Harry changed outside. Before she finished changed, she shouted out to Harry" Harry! Help me choose a dress to wear today!" , Harry grinned as Ginny showed him 2 dresses with her hands out of the bathroom. There was a light green one and one red one, " This red one!" Harry said. " Your wish is my command" Ginny said back. 

               They got out of the room and went downstairs holding Harry's hand ( ofc ). She was shocked to see Bill and Fluer(Phlegm on Ginny's ways) on the table eating beside each other. Ginny quietly sat the opposite of Fluer ( Phlegm !!!) while Harry sat the opposite of Bill, " Hi Harry, nice to see you." Bill said. " Yeah, nice to see you too. " Harry said, Ginny still quietly eating her food,  " Eez soo good to seee u both" Fluer( Phlegm !!!!!) said, Ginny gave her a awkward smile but Fluer just gave Harry and Ginny a sweet smile. 

                After breakfast, Bill and Fluer ( Phlegm !!!) left, Ginny and Harry was sitting together on the couch warmly saying things about each other and they would peck each other lips every single time. Then someone knock on the door Ginny got up and said" I'll go get it " sweetly to Harry. When Ginny opened the door she saw Cho there, Ginny leaned on the door and said" Ooooooh what a surprise, what are you doing here,Chang? " Ginny said with a angry smile on her face. Harry heard Ginny said and got up to the door , he saw Cho there smiling to Harry, Ginny rolled her eyes while Harry said coldly without a smile" Wot are you doing here? " . Cho just replied " Ohhhh Harry, it's so nice to see you, I came here to talk to you" then she glared at Ginny and said " privately ". Harry said back even colder " Sure, come in " . Ginny took a step back while Cho excitedly stepped in. Then Cho said even more excitedly " Where should we talk Harry? Or maybe you could first give me a tour around your hous-" , then Harry cutted in " We'll talk in Ginny's room, and this is not my house it's the Weasley's I live with them, even if it's my house I won't give you a tour as it is not necessary and I don't want to." Ginny nodded strongly. " Ohh I see then let's go to the Weasleys room to talk together" Cho said sweetly. Harry just went to Ginny's room with Ginny's hand in his hand. 

In Ginny's room

" Harry I said we where talking in private " Cho said glaring at Ginny who was sitting next to Harry holding his hand tightly. " Yes we are with my girlfriend here of course" Harry said coldly to Cho then looking at Ginny sweetly. " NO!! I WANT HER TO GET OUT, I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!! YOU!!!!"Cho said angrily, Harry raised his voice too " EITHER YOU TALK HERE WITH GINNY LISTENING, OR EITHER YOU GET OUT!!!!!!!!!! " Ginny sat there quietly satisfied. Cho was stunned, she never thought Harry would yell at her like that she now only realized that Harry does not love her anymore he won't and he never will. She looked down and said " Fine, I got my answer already" , she stood up and left the room, Ginny looked and Harry her face on his shoulder, Harry looked back he did not feel bad as he knew that Cho was not worth it and he did not like Cho anymore, as his heart was only for Ginny. Then Ginny showed him a Thumbs up 👍 and said" You were brave Harry to shout at Chang like that" then she blushed, Harry asked" What's the matter?" . Ginny said back" Harry....... uhhhhhh........... did you..... really......mean...... i.....it .........that..........I'm.....your..........your........girlfriend?" blushing as red as her hair, Harry chuckled " Of course you are, have you not seen how many times we have kissed? " Then he leaned down and kissed Ginny again. Ginny felt so happy that the famous Harry Potter was her boyfriend once again. ( One more thing, Ginny did not like " The Boy who Lived" nor " The Chosen One", she loved Harry Potter, only Harry Potter, but she also loved him for being known as " Ginny Weasley's boyfriend) 

Thanks for reading my 2 chapter, hope you loved it!!!!!!! Leave a comment if you would like to recommend anything