SOME NEWSSS

Hi guys, I know this is not a real chapter but I have some news

1) I might not write everyday now due to COVID-19, one of my family member( my uncle) has got the virus and he's in hospital. Since he has 2 sons, both really young they need someone to take care of. So I often go to their house and take care of those 2, cause I'm the eldest one in my whole family( this is not just siblings, I meant by my whole mother's side). I also wish him to recover quickly, his sons are really young, eldest is 7 years old and younger one is only 4. They can't lose their dad can't they. So please understand.....

2) Another news, my school holidays are next week, but I can't write too much, as I participated in TOO much competitions, global, and school's competition itself. My apologies 

3) This may not be something related to you all of something, but it's really great news to me!! As I said before just now, I participate in competitions both global and school, I participated in a few competitions this year before. And the results are out!!!! School's competition first, I won 8th place in my Chinese public speaking!! ( Not first time but I'm happy!!!) Global competitions, Just before I tell you, uhhh guys, I'm a pianist and these awards are my piano and music theory exams and competitions. SOooooooooooo lemme tell you them. My music Theory exam ABRSM ( global ) I got 65/75 !!! Distinction!!!!! Next, Shanghai International Global Grade class piano competition, I got GOLD AWARD!!!!!! Grade 3 piece just to let you know. Lastly, Beijing International Global Grade class piano competition, I also got GOLD AWARD!!!!!! Grade 5 piece!!!!! ( When I say piece means the music score Grade ) 

4 ) If your birthday or some other celebrations are coming pls remember to type in the comments or message me on Wattpad to inform me, and I shall add a bonus chapter for you guys!!!

5) If you all are dying to know more about me you can type in the comments that you want to know more about me or ask me some questions. I will write a part of Q/A to let you guys know~ Thanks and that's all the news I got!!!

Thank you all for your support to me, I hope in the future you guys can vote, comment and share my stories to your friends to read. Thank you and BYE~~~~~~~

Ginnyxx