Chapter 11

After finishing the training, all members get together in the club room. Arisa and Rikako who knew all about Nijigasaki's basketball club tried to explain all the strengths and weaknesses of the opponent team.

"That's all Girls. Tomorrow I'll bring the video, so all of you can look it by yourself." Arisa said.

"Interesting," Mei said.

"Can't wait this weekend, huh" You added.

"Ah, I'll almost forget to give all of you these notes," Rikako said while asking all the managers to give a paper to all each member except Mei's paper. "We all the managers already took notes about all your weakness. So, I hope all of you can review it." She walked towards Mei and gave her the paper.

"Thank you, Rika" Mei took the paper.

"Youchan..." Riko gave the paper to You.

"Sankyuu" You answered.

"Khuh khuh khuh.. this fallen angel doesn't have any weakness," Yoshiko said with her favorite pose.

"Stop it zura." Hanamaru gave a paper to her girlfriend with a smiling face.

"Leah-chan. This is yours." Ruby said.

"Thanks Ruby." Leah smiled.

"Sarah-san~ I make this easy to read. Special for you." Chika said cheerfully.

"Ahahaha thank you Chika." Sarah took the paper. Ah, She really is a bit weird. But it's cute..hm. She thought.

"Senpai.." Rei gave the paper to Kanan.

"Ah, thanks Rei." Kanan received the paper with a pouting face. Actually, she was a bit jealous of the others. Mari, I want you to be here too. At that time, not only Kanan had a long face, but also Rei. She glanced at Rikako. There was so many complicated feeling in her mind.

"This is yours, Rin." Arisa said.

"Thank you, Senpai." Rin said and smiled at Arisa.

Dias and Dio whose looked at Rin felt like there was something between those two. They looked at each other and glanced at rin again at the same time.

Rin too?! They thought.

Arisa claps her hands 2 times, made all of them looked at her.

"All of you already got the paper, right? Now please looked and tried to improve yourself." Arisa said.

"We are a team, but we need your individual skills too," Rikako added.

All the girls nodded to them.

"Ok, thank you for your hard work today. Dismiss." Arisa said.

"Thank you for your hard works~," All the girls said.

-----

"Oi!" Mei said when the twins came to her and ruffled her hair.

"In no time your play improved so much, Mei." Dias said.

"Yup, He is right." Dio added.

"What are you talking about, huh." Mei said while smirking at them "Everyday all of us level up of course." She added with a smug face. That made them ruffled Mei's hair harder than before.

"Wha-Oii.. Stop it guys." Mei said.

"You have become so cocky huh Mei." Dio said.
"St-stop it guys.. come on." She tried to get away from the twins. Rin and Rei who's looked at them only giggled until...

"Mei,"

One of their seniors who already make a promise to Mei comes to them.

"Ah, yea. Wait a minute Rika." Mei said. "Sorry guys, today I'll go home together with Rika." Released herself from the twins. She walked to Rika's side.