Chapter 9

At the basketball court. All the players were warming up. They were running around the court. While all the managers were gathering around at the edge of the court.

"Hm... We have a lot of managers this year." Rikako said.

"Is it bad Rikako-nee?" Chika asked.

"Of course not. The manager has many tasks to do." The senpai smiled.

"Oii~ Arisa, We are done with warming up." Kanan said with a loud voice.

"Ok. I'll decide the team member," Arisa said. "Team 1 Kanan, Sarah, and Leah. Team 2 You, Mei, and Yoshiko. Rin will join later. I'll constantly changing the team member." Arisa instructions.

The players already split up become two teams. Kanan and Sarah were grinning at each other. They were always in the same team, so their sync was not in doubt.

"Leah, just play like you always do." Sarah said.

"We know you can, Leah" Kanan added.

"Yes, Oneesama. I'll do my best. Thank you Kanan-san." Leah.

I'm on the same team with Oneesama. I don't want to let her down.

On the other team. You and Mei only glanced at each other. Meanwhile Yoshiko with her signature pose.

"It's time to shine my little demons~! Khuh khuh khuh." Yoshiko said.

"Hmm... and the referee is.." Arisa looked at all the managers. Urgh.. It's hard. She sighed "Rin, you are the referee. Is that ok?"

"I don't mind." Rin answered calmly but her sweat pouring down. Actually, Rin was a bit lack of stamina. But she likes to be backstage people than the shining one. You could say she was a support. That was why she likes a job that support the others.

"Are you ok Rin?" Rikako said. She realized that Rin's sweat like crazy.

"This is nothing senpai." She was smiled and took the whistle.

"Let the referee job to us," Dio said who suddenly appeared behind of Rin.

"Yeah, we have many free times here," Dias added.

"Dias? Dio? What are you doing here?" Rin glanced at them. All the girls at that place looked at the twins.

"Oi, this is an all-girls school. Is it really ok two of you come here?" Mei said.

"Of course, we got the permission from Uncle." Dio grinned at Mei.

"We can come here after school and help all of you training." Dias took the whistle from Rin. "You look so good at that sport clothes sweetie," Dias whispered and winked at Rin. She only rolled around her eyes.

Sweetie?

They didn't realize there was someone who heard that, and felt something at her heart.

"Oh sorry, let us introduce ourselves. I'm Dias Juniantara and he is my brother. Nice to meet you."

"Yoh! I'm Dio Juniantara. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you~!" All the girls said.

"Ok then, all the manager focuses on takes a note from the minigames. We are open for constructive input." Arisa said. "We are a team, not only the player one but also all the managers."

"OHHH!!!" All the managers answered.

"Wow, she is a great manager." Dio whistled.

"Thanks," Arisa said in low voice.