Story's Info

Hi~ Saga here ^^

I just want to introduce my original character who I put into the story. So, all of you who read this will not confuse.

Meisha Arinda (Mei)

1st year; Black-brown short hair with a little bit curly; Brown eyes; 164 cm/56 kg; She doesn't really care about others, so she doesn't like it if someone too curious about her. It's a different story if something happen to her friend. She can do anything just to help her friend if they need it. She cares so much to her friend more than to herself; Dense about romance; Loves Basketball.

Karina Munaf (Rin)

1st year; Black long straight hair; Black eyes, but because of her eyesight is bad, usually she wears contact lens with variant colors outside and glasses at home; 166 cm/55 kg; Mei's best friend and childhoods friend, because they are neighbors, and always together till now; She can read Mei just like an open book even though Mei rarely shows her real emotions; Leader type.

Dias Juniantara (Dias)

1st year; Black spiky hair with right bangs; 182 cm/77 kg; Dio's twin older brother; Mei's childhood friend; Mei's sparring partner on basketball; Likes spicy food; Loves dog.

Dio Juniantara (Dio)

1st year; Black spiky hair with left bangs; 181 cm/76 kg; Dias's twin little brother; Mei's childhood friend; Mei's sparring partner on basketball; Likes sweet food; Loves cat.

Reina Melinda (Rei)

1st year; Dark brown long hair, but she always tied up her hair; 155 cm/46 kg; Mei's childhoods friend and has a crush on her.

Five of them are childhoods friend. Since Mei and the twins were little they always play basketball together. While Rin and Rei only watched them playing. Long story short, they are always together from they were little till now and later.

-----

Riko's father is a headmaster of Numazu High School. In years, this school famous as always win basketball national championship, but these past 3 years they lost to UTX High School from Tokyo. He has ambitions to win back the national championship, but not many students who has the same ambition to him. Basketball club only has a few members who seriously do it now.

At that time, He remembered his old friend who has a daughter who loves basketball so much. Maybe she can do something about this, is what he thought.