Chapter 5

"Wait me Neechan!" Riko walked fast tried to follow her sister.

"C'mon Riko. I can't wait to come to school today." Rikako walked with excited feeling.

"What happen with you today? I rarely look at you so excited like this."

"Is it weird?" Rikako's face a bit red.

"Not weird. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"No-nothing. Let's go Neechan, or we will be late." Riko tried to change the subject.

"Ah, you're right. Let's go." She walked faster.

In the other place, there are other sisters who go to school together.

"Ruby, starting today we can go to school together." Dia was walking beside her little sister.

"Yes, Oneechan." Smiling.

"Did you decided which club you want to join?"

"Ba-basketball club." She looked down fidgeting.

"Heh?! Ruby, you play basketball?!"

"No, Oneechan. Ru-Ruby wants to become a manager club."

"Ma-manager?!! Are you sure Ruby?"

"Yes, Oneechan. Ruby want to be with Le-"

"Good morning Dia-san, Ruby." The other twin tail with her sister come to greet them.

"Le-Leah-chan!" Ruby couldn't hide her happy face "Good morning."

"Morning Dia, Ruby," Sarah said.

"Ah, good morning Sarah-san, Leah-san," Dia replied.

"Good morning, Sarah-san," Ruby replied too.

Leah walked beside Ruby, she was holding Ruby's hand without saying anything. That made their faces red. Even if it was like that, they were still holding hands. Their older sister only smiling looked at them.

-----

"Mei!! We will be late if you don't come down right now!!" Rin shouted.

"Wait Rinn! I'm coming!" Mei shouted back. "Hahhh~ I'm still sleepy." Mei went out of her room while yawning.

"Recently you look so tired, Mei." Rei looked with a worried face. "Don't push yourself too hard, ok!" She was pouting.

"Ahahaha I'm ok Rei." She pinched Rei's cheeks. "You don't need to worry about me." She added.

"Oii~! Can you guys stop flirting? We will be late on our first day here." Rin was folding her hand while leaning her shoulder at the entrance door.

"Ah, sorry Rin. Let's go." Mei said.

"So-sorry." Rei said. She looked away with her red face. It was not because of the pinched, but because of different reasons. Only Rin who realized that, but she didn't say anything.

Maybe I have to talk to Mei about this later. If not, I'm afraid something bad will happen.

-----

The ash girl was yawning while walking beside her childhood friend.

"Haaahh~ so sleepy." She said.

"It's so rare you say something like that."

"It was hard to play with her. All my body sore." You was grinning.

"You have to look at your own face right now. Is that really someone's face who had a sore body?" Looked at You. "You look so happy and excited to me. What happened?"