Chapter 7

Today after lunchtime, it was student free time for all club open recruitment. The time that You and Mei were waiting for.

"Let's go!" You and Mei stood up and spoke at the same time and the same thing. That made Mei turned back at You, and You looked up at Mei. Made them look at each other. "What?!" They said it at the same time again.

"Don't imitate me!" For three times they said the same thing.

"You two are so funny, huh." Rin said while smirking to those two. You and Mei only looked away and didn't want to add any comment.

You walked to Riko's seat. Gave her hand to Riko. Without any command, the crimson hair understood what that means. She stood up and hold You's hand.

"Hey, We go to the same club, right? Why didn't we go together?" Rin said.

"Rin is right." Riko added. You and Mei only rolled their eye and didn't say anything.

The other three agreed with them.

"C'mon Rei" Mei gave her hand to Rei. For a while, Rei didn't respond anything. "Hey.. are you there?" Mei waved her palm in front of Rei's face.

"Ye-yes I'm here." Rei said with her red face.

"Are you sick or what Rei? Your face is so red." Mei leaned her forehead and joined to Rei's. "Hmm.. You don't have a fever"

"I-I'm fine." She backed off.

Rin shake her head looked at that. Stupid Mei.

"Poor you neechan. She is denser than You-chan" Riko said in a super low voice, but You can heard her.

"Yeah, she is so stupid." You said. "Hm? Wait, What?!" She turned her head towards Riko.

"C'mon girls or we will leave you." Riko said while pull along You's hand to the door. Rin already walked toward them.

"Hey, wait up for us." Mei grabbed Rei's hand and pulled her along. "Let's go Rei."

-----

"Haahh~ our seniors retired already, huh." Kanan said while sat back on her chair in the club room.

"Yeah, and we can't participation in tournament if only two of us in the club, Kanan." Sarah added. "At least we need 7 persons in our club" looked at the two girls who sat on the other side of the table. "Right, manager?"

"Easy guys. We will have first-year who join us." Arisa glanced at Rikako. "Right, Rikako?"

"Yes, of course." She was smiling super happy. Arisa smirked looked at Rikako. Yeah, she knew what happen with her best friend.

"Hey Sarah, didn't you tell us that your sister wanna join?" Kanan asked.

"Oh, Leah? Yup, she will come." Sarah answered.

Knock knock!

"Ah, maybe that's her." She added.

Rikako stood up and walked to the door. There were four their junior appeared in front of the door.

"Welcome~" All the seniors said.

"Thank you" The juniors said

"Come in come in." Sarah added.

"Oneesama.." Leah come into the room and walked to her sister. The other three did the same.

"Oh..Chika, you joined too?" Kanan asked.

"Ruby and Hanamaru too huh." Arisa joined welcoming them.

"Glad to have you all here." Rikako added, but she didn't back to her seat yet. She was looking around outside the door.