Brave Jann

A boy was sitting on the stairs on the entrance of a house, struggling to tie his shoelaces.

He had already tried thrice and still wasn't able to. He groaned out in frustration, when he heard footsteps nearing him. He looked up only to see his beautiful bestfriend in white purple outfit standing before him with a heartwarming smile.

 He looked up only to see his beautiful bestfriend in white purple outfit standing before him with a heartwarming smile

(Ignore her specs)

He smiled looking at her. She stood before him.

"You are looking cute as always" he said.

"Aww, but I know it already" she said flipping her hair.

"You are also looking good Siddu" she added.

(Imagine specs here)

He felt a little nervous, he looked down as tears welled up in his eyes.

"What happened Bawle?" She asked as she sat beside him.

"Nothing" he said as he wiped the tears which were on the verge of escaping his eyes.

"Nothing happened, then why are you crying?" She asked cupping his face.

He looked down and pointed at his shoelace.

"I'm 18 years old and still I'm not able to tie my shoelaces" he said hugging her basically hiding his tears.

She rubbed his back consoling him.

"Its true what everyone says, I'm useless" he cried more.

"Bawle it's okay! It's people's work to just judge people, but we ourselves know who we are, don't think what they say, you are perfect as you are!"

She said rubbing his back.

She parted the hug, she smiled at him and he too smiled weakly.

"I don't like tears on your face Bawle" she said wiping his tears.

He smiled and hug her again.

"Thank you so much Bawli!" He said.

"You again forgot the rules, no sorry and thank you in our friendship!" She said and kissed the top of his head.

"Now let's go, we are getting late" she said and they both stood up.

She tied his shoelace and they walked towards the bus stop, the college bus arrived and they sat together.

They talked about random stuffs, regarding their lectures and exams.

Whole time someone on the last seat was burning from inside watching both of them together.

"And we reached" she said, all the students got down the bus.

Both of them had same lectures, they walked towards the classroom, they sat on the second bench, a boy came with his gang and took out Sid's specs.

"Hey give him his specs back" Jann said angrily.

"Why should I?" The boy replied back.

Sid was just sitting looking down, he didn't like fights, he wasn't strong enough to even see this, he started sweating, his eyes brimming tears.

"Omg, you still cry, crybaby tch tch tch" the boy said touching Sid's tears.

Sid flinched at his action, his breath became uneven.

"Give his specs back" Jannat said boldly.

"Why baby?" He asked as he touched her cheek.

She got more angry.. she lifted her hand to slap him but unfortunately he held her hand twisting it.

"Be in your limits girl" he said gritting his teeth.

She was still not reacting, she was trying to prove that she is strong, she was trying her best to take her hard back, but that guy wasn't leaving her.

"Jann it's okay, we can buy another one, don't fight" Sid said with teary eyes.

"Awwlee, the child is scared", another boy said evily caressing Sid's hair.

Jann couldn't bear such treatment to her bestfriend.

She freed her hand and snatched the specs from the boy's hand, she accidently touched his hand.
He got angry.

"How dare you touch The Arhaan Khan" he screamed, but she looked unaffected, she stood still with her eyes up at him.

Her eyes fixed at him, he raised his hand and was about to
slap her when she held his hand twisting it 360 degrees, the boy winced in pain, she heard the Crack sound and sighed in relief.

She left him and one of his group member took his twisted hand in his.

"We should leave Arhan, she you are looking so injured" the other boy said and took Arhan with him who was crying in pain.

"Yeahee" she screamed in victory. All the people looked at her in disbelief.

"Keep your eyes off me" she said sassily at the boys who looked afraid at her action.

She laughed evily and sat down.

"Gosh! you are so brave Jann!" Sid said as he wiped his own tears with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"Yes, I'm " she said raising her fake collar.

He laughed at her. She too chucked looking at him.

Soon the professor came and they started with the lecture.

Siddjann with full concentration did their lectures, afterall they were the toppers.

Sid wasn't that good in study but being with Jann made study easy for him, he began scoring good marks.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Date : 25 July 2021

Here's the first chapter! How is it?

Hope you liked it.

Do vote and comment and express your views,
I'll be really happy.

See you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕