New Friend

Early Update!

This chapter is dedicated to priyaxsidneet and siddhi1907 thank you people, you always support me! I love you!!🥺❤️

Happy Reading :)

Siddharth saw his friend slay the game, the opposite team was getting annoyed with their teamwork, the opposite team's caption kicked Jannat's leg making her fall harshly on the cement court. The crowd stood up from their places, the opposite team tried to make it look life an accident.

Siddharth was getting angry when he saw Jannat's bruised knee and arm,he saw this all from the stadium itself. His jaw clenched. No matter how much silent and simple person he was, he couldn't see his loved ones suffer.

The stadium where all the people were sitting felt silent all of a sudden.

"Come on Jannat you can do it!" The voice echoed into the stadium, due the silence.

All the people looked at the girl who was screaming this, the people too got excited cheering for Jannat, Jannat got up, a sudden bloom of confidence flushed in her. She got up running behind the other team members catching the ball throwing it in the basket.

Siddharth took a look at the girl who was cheering for Jannat, she was the same girl who he helped just before few minutes, he waved his hand towards her and she ran towards him when she saw him.

They both cheered for Jannat together.

Ultimately Jannat's team won the match, their college hooted when she came forward to take away the trophy.

She held the trophy up in the sky, the golden trophy shone bright in the warm sunshine.
It had intricate design, the foldings prominent, Unfortunately the trophy has to kept in the school itself :(

The team dispersed when the match was over.

People congratulated the team members especially Jannat, she was the main. Their coach had emergency as his wife met an accident, all the practices were conducted by Jannat, she had a big responsibility on her shoulder in his absense, and the results came out excellent.

Siddharth went backstage catching Jannat who was about to fall walking towards him.

"Walk Properly Jann" Siddharth said as he bent down examining her knee.

"Hurts?" He asked as he pressed her bruise a little and she nodded her head shutting her eyes. He took her to the nurse and she did her dressing after cleaning her wound with alcohol.

He made her sit on the bench in their classroom, there were hardly any students around, he gave her water bottle, she chugged down half of the bottle and capped it tight.

"Slayed" he said as he congratulated her.

She smiled at him.

"Congratulations Jannu" a voice came running over to her as the girl hugged Jannat. She was the same girl who was with Siddharth.

"Jannu!" Jannat exclaimed!

"What a pleasant surprise! When did you come?" Jannat asked her as she made her sit beside her on the bench.

"Today itself! I came from America, I had flight at 3 in the morning".

"What's going on?" Siddharth asked clueless of the situation.

"Siddharth! Meet Anushka! My friend, I had told you before about her" she said as Siddharth got her points, Jannat had mentioned about Anushka so many times, she and Anushka took swimming classes together and Anushka's parents were very kind to Jannat, making her bond with them very well. They eventually became very good friends, but Anushka's father was transferred to America, so she had to go leaving India.

Siddharth had met Anushka once when they were 10, after that this was the first time he saw her.

"Hello, nice to meet you Anushka" Siddharth said forwarding his hand.

"Same here Siddharth" she smiled shaking her hand with him.

This moment froze Jannat for a few seconds,

"from. when....... did. Siddharth. talk. so. nicely. to. new. people?"

She thought. He used to always stutter while meeting new people and here he went for a handshake leaving Jannat surprised.

She looked at Siddharth with unbelievable expressions popping out of her eyes.

They both were talking like long lost friends, laughing and cheering each other, Jannat was happy seeing them.

"Jannat, let's go eat something, you must be hungry" Siddharth said lifting her up with his arms.

"I can walk Siddharth" she said as she jerked his hands.

"I know" he put a finger on his lips.

She walked, but with difficulty. Siddharth was walking behind her to balance her if she fell just in case.

"Won't you lift your girlfriend up, she is not able to walk properly!" Some boys teased Siddharth laughing out loud.

Siddharth looked down trying to ignore them, he went nervous in such situations, he couldn't make up an answer to such comments, while Jannat glared at them and they shut their mouths pressing their lips in a thin line. They were afraid of her.

They walked to canteen as Siddharth made Jannat sit on the chair, he sat beside her, Anushka in front of Siddharth.

***

"So tell us how was America?" Jannat said as they ordered the waiter for sandwiches and juice.

"Nice, it was but  India hits different" she replied smiling.

"True" Siddharth said as he smiled at her.

"What are your further plans?" Siddharth asked.

"Nothing as of now, it's yet to be decided, first I thought of completing graduation from this college, then we will see where life takes" she replied making her friends smile.

"Nice" Siddharth commented.

Jannat smiled at her, they continued talking about her experiences in America as well as the differences she noticed.

Soon the food came and they hopped on it.

***

"Siddharth my waist hurts, I want to go to washroom" Jannat said in his ear when the trio had finished having their food.

"Should I send Anushka with you?" He asked her and her eyes lit up.

"Okay" he said.

"Anushka go with her" Siddharth said as he continued sipping owange jyuce! ( Saurabh Ghadge Vines lol! 😂)

Anushka went with her after giving him a warm smile.

Siddharth felt happy as Anushka talked with him, he felt happy that Jannat got her friend back, they needed to talk more he thought, more information was there to be revealed, he was happy that a new member joined them! He summed up the day as Good!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 27 September 2021

How was the chapter?

Do vote and comment.

Excited to see SiddJAnu together?
I personally love this trio so much !🔥

See you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕