Its Always okay

It was a lovely weather, cold September breeze flowing making the air oddly romantic, he felt the air kiss his cheeks Making him shiver.

He continued  walking by the streets, he saw few couple randomly cuddling each other, basically where they lived was a sophisticated urbanized area, it as a small colony formed between two societies.

Going on a long walk after having meal was his favorite thing to do whenever he  missed his mom.

No matter how much his mom ignored him, the fact that he loved her immensely, was constant.

His bonding with dad was like a thin thread, which wasn't very strong, his father hardly touched him, he couldn't remember if his father had lovingly kissed his hair once.

A lone tear escaped his eye as he stumbled upon his own shoelace, the memories always haunted him and he would always end up crying in the corner or in his Bestfriend's lap.

He bent down trying to tie his shoelaces, he sat there annoyed, as he couldn't fix it, no one could belive that a 18 year old normal looking boy couldn't tie his shoelaces, this problem was being too much serious now and was annoying him.

He tried focusing, he remembered 'her' words.

"Take both the strings in hands, cross then over, put one end into he loop, pull it out, then bend the strings halfway, cross them over, put one string into the loop make a knot and pull it, and it's done"

He giggled at his victory.

He stood up wiping his tears.

"Jannu" he mumbled as his gaze fell at the alloy bracelet which she gave him when they were in first standard, both of them still wear it, they can forget eating, they can forget sleeping but cannot forget talking to each other, can't forget to wear the bracelet.

A flood of emotions splashed his brain and he sat on the bench beside the road. His childhood memories with his parents where they enjoyed together like a normal typical family flourished his mind.

Tears started flowing through his eyes thinking about the previous events, he was told that boys don't cry, people used to tease him, but he is a human afterall, why do people think boys can't cry!

A group of girls passed laughing at him, and he felt embarrassed at his state.

He stood up and walked towards his house, practically ran. He saw a girl in pink nightsuit playing badminton with small kids and he knew who she was.

He saw her biding bye to the small kids, she went into her house, he ran after her. Before she could close the door, he went and hugged her tightly as if his life depends on her.

She knew it was Him, she has always been his supporter no matter what. He had always been felt uncomfortable with people, his mental health had been at stake for uncountable times but most important thing was that 'she was always there for him when his own people were against him'.

She rubbed his back consoling him, she felt her shoulders getting wet.

"I'm sorry" he said as he parted the hug wiping his tears.

"Its always okay" she said smiling and he again hug her.

They went in the kitchen and took out the coffee mugs, he made coffee for both of them and they studied till 1 am, when she fell asleep on his shoulder, he properly tugged her in the duvet.

He too hug her and slept beside her after switching off the lights.

He smiled at her cute face, "Its always okay" he said to himself and kissed her hair before falling in deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date : 3 August 2021

How was the chapter?

Do vote and comment.

And yes, this is a friendship story!

See you in the next one.

Till the
Bye!!

💕💕💕