Angry Sid

Before starting the chapter I would like to clear one thing, Don't bash me for writing Siddjann book, I'm Siddharthian, I Love and respect him with everyone! Plus I'm not forcing you to read, read this book only if you want!

And for those wo are appreciating, Keep loving, Keep supporting! 💫

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------‐---------

"Jann don't you think, you said so much to the boy" he asked as they walked towards the bus from their class.

Siddharth was walking holding the straps of the bag with his hands, some girls drooling over his cute and innocent personality, some boys being jealous of him because Jannat was with him.

Jann glared at them and girls rolled their eyes while boys gulped in fear.

"He tried hurting you Bawle!" She replied.

"It's okay Jann! But we shouldn't fight, violence is a bad thing, I can't see such things around me and especially with you and you never listen to me" he stomped his foot and ran towards the bus.

"Arey " she called out but he had went already.

"Bawla hai pura" she said to herself and went towards the bus running.

She panted for air looking down. She looked up and saw Sid talking with Sam, her ex - girl best friend and Sid's crush since ages.

"Sid will you please give me your notes" Sam said sweetly pouting which instantly melted Sid and he took out his notes to give her.

But Jann came & snatched the books from Sid's hands.

"Thank you Siddharth for giving me your notes! I needed it urgently!" she said and sat beside Sid pushing Sam aside.

Sam got annoyed, she rolled her eyes and went towards her girl gang.

Sid became angry, Jann would always ruin his moments with Sam. It wasn't that Sam was a good girl or something, she would just use his innocence to do her works and complete her notes, but he was too innocent to understand.

He moved his head towards the window and whole way did not talk with her, Jann sensed this but didn't reply, this was a everytime thing.

Jann knew, he is angry but still she tried tickling him, he didn't move so she kept quiet. He was looking like a grumpy kid whose chocolate is snatched from him.

Soon They reached their bus stop.

Both got out of the bus and started walking towards their home.

"Bye" she said as he turned to walk towards his house.

He didn't reply and simply continued walking with his jaw clenched trying his best to show that he is angry, Jann chuckled at his kiddish behaviour.

Siddjann's house was in front of each other, Sid lived their with his grandmother, his parents had left him in India, they weren't that supportive and understanding, they couldn't figure out that he needed extra care, as compared to other children of his age group, he couldn't do things easily while he would just cry when other children laughed at him.

Jannat wasn't like others, she was the one who always supported him in his tough times, not that she would show and flex about it, but she was there for him always, knowingly or unknowingly!

As he entered the house, his forcefully made angry face turned into a happy one as his nose buds sensed the fragrance of Aloo ki kheer.

He walked towards the kitchen dropping his bag on the couch.

"Wow! smells delicious" he said as he backhugged his granny.

"Jann informed that you are little sad, so she told me to make this for you" she said as she poured a spoonful of hot kheer in the glass bowl.

"When did she inform you?" He asked curiously.

"Just half an hour ago, you must be in bus that time" she stated pushing him towards the dining table.

"Did you wash your hands?" She asked furrowing her brows.

"No" he said still confused about Jann.

"Then who will? Go and get fresh fast!" She scolded and he took his bag running towards his room upstairs.

***

He came out of the bathroom after wearing his cloths, he saw Jann sitting on his bed reading a book.

He sighed.

"Sorry, I was wrong" he said as he sat beside her.

"You always are and Its okay" she said casually flipping the page.

He got up.

"Okay I'm doing situps" he said and held his ear and did 5 situps.

"Only 5?" She commented.

He quickly did 5 more.

"Good boy" she said keeping the book aside.

"Now let's go, Granny is waiting" he said little annoyed,

"Yess" she replied sweetly, as he rolled his eyes and they both went downstairs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Date : 29 July 2021

How was today's chapter?

Do vote and comment.

See you in the next one.

Till then
Byee!!

💕💕💕