Nervous Again

Happiest Birthday Jannat!! ❤️✨

***

The next day she woke up to find herself under Siddharth.

"Gosh, he is so heavy" she muttered before pushing him to the other side of the bed.

"My hair are ruined because of him, idiot" she said and hit his back making him hiss in his sleep.

He woke up due to the pain,

"What a good morning" he said sitting up straight.

"Get ready fast, I'm making coffee for us" she said as she jumped out from the window going to her house.

"Monkey" he cursed under his breath and got up going to the washroom.

He changed into his green hoodie and black jeans and dried his hair.

He went downstairs to have his breakfast, when he saw her all ready serving the breakfast.

"Damn the speed, you got ready so fast" he said pulling out a chair for himself as he sat on it.

She smiled at his compliment. She poured coffee in their mugs and gave to him.

"Hurry up, we have to go somewhere else also" with this she winked at him.

He understood.

"Whats going on kids?" Granna said as she came out from her bedroom.

Siddjann smiled sat her as she sat beside Sid.

"Ready to go?" She asked Jann and she nodded responding.

"I'm done" Sid said as he finished the omellete she made of 2 eggs and his coffee.

"Wait for me" she said stuffing the bread in her mouth.

He filled 2 water bottles, one for him and other for her, as he kept them in their respective bags.

"Let's go" they both Said and left from the house.

"You sure, the parents will agree" Sid asked nervously bitting their nails as they both sat in an auto.

"Don't worry, they will, after all we are right" she said smiling as she hit his hand.

"Hey, it hurts" he said rubbing his hand.

"Did I tell you to bit your nails then?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

He gulped looking at her.

They continued walking till they reached at a slum clumsy area.

People staring both of them like aliens cause of their attire which was better than them, boys looking at Jann with different gazes, while Sid was feeling very uncomfortable, he was continuously looking down to avoid those gazes of people making him awkward.

He had anthropophobia, he couldn't handle many people, however he had overcomed a little over it but still there was a problem when new people meet him, he couldn't adjust easily as normal people do.

Jann clutched his right hand in order to calm him, she gave him an assuring smile and they both walked towards a open ground.

They walked towards their destination where they found a bunch of small kids playing randomly on pipes.

"Hello" Jann screamed.

"Yeahhh" the kids screamed in joy seeing her.

"So ready for today's class?" She asked Making them excited

"Yes" they screamed.

She made everyone sit under the tree, while Sid stuck the blackboard on the trunk of the tree.

"So now that we learnt Alphabets in the previous class, someone stand up and the class will repeat after him.

"Pawan, come on" she said and the small boy got up and stood in front of the other kids.

"A for Apple, A-p-p-l-e Apple" he said and the class started repeating after him.

Jann saw that Sid was not there, she went towards the tent shed, she saw him all shivering, when it was so hot around.

She sat beside him rubbing his back.

"What happened?" She asked cupping his face.

"I..mmm......f..see...lliiinhh.....gg... Cold" he said shivering as he started rubbing his palms together, in hope that he will feel warm.

"Should we go back?" She asked.

"You continue, I'll go" he said instantly.

"I don't want to leave you alone like this" she said wiping a tear which escaped his eye.

"I think we should go" he said holding her hands, she nodded getting up.

She dismissed the class, and they quickly walked out of the slum.

Sid wasn't able to walk but he managed somehow.

When they came out if the area, he took a deep breath.

"Okay?" She asked, he nodded still panting a little.

"Again, you felt nervous?" She asked disappointed.

He hung his head low.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to overcome but this people always make me awkward and scared.

She didn't say anything.

"College or Home?" She asked walking ahead on the footpath.

"College" he said running behind her.

They took a auto again and went to their college.

***

"I'm so sorry Jannat, I'm trying...." He said in the lunch break to his best friend who was still mad at him since morning.

"Sandwich?" She asked looking at him making absolute fake face.

"I'm sorry na" he said making the cutest puppy face ever and offcourse she tried hard to control her smile but failed at last.

"It's okay" she said smiling, he too smiled at her and they both took their sandwiches happily eating them, then they again had lectures.

-------------------------------------------------------

Date : 29 August 2021

How was the chapter? Hope you liked.

Do vote and comment.

See you in the next one soon hopefully :)

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕