24 • Pooltable

It was still an early morning, the sun barely being up, but no matter the opportunity to sleep in Alice and FP had been awake for a while.

As soon as the first rays of sun had come up and awoken them with ultraviolet light shining into the bedroom, they had taken advantage of the time they had together. Being together in secret was everything but easy, and it made every second count.

So, instead of sleeping in, Alice had some other plans for them. She had taken off her shirt and straddled FP's lap, while his hands came to hold her tiny frame ever so naturally.

He couldn't stop staring at her chest, being too mesmerized by her. Even when they had a limited amount of time before the day would start, he was taking things slow. His lips attached to her chest to press soft little love bites, as he tried to map out every single inch of her skin.

"This is still so hot." He growled, while his thumb played with her nipple piercing. The silver piece was hypnotizing him.

"You got this to drive me crazy, didn't you?" FP smirked up at her, as he tightened the hold he had on her waist.

He remembered the day she had gotten it vividly. It was a few months before he left for the city. She had spoken about getting a piercing before, but then one day she asked him what he would think if she'd pierced her nipple, and he had been sold ever since. Seeing it drive him crazy was only a bonus for her. It appeared that even after all these years he still loved it.

"Just a little." Alice giggled, before pecking a cute kiss on his lips.

"Hey, it's still early, what do you say we save some water and shower together?" She said knowingly, wigging her eyebrows a little.

"That sounds like music to my ears." FP said, before tapping her ass to hint her to get off the bed, so they could make their way into the bathroom.

Alice peaked her head into the living room and fortunately there was no sign of Charles just yet. It was before seven in the morning, so even for a school day it was quite early to be up.

She had put on a shirt just in case, but when she saw that the coast was clear she took FP's hand and dragged him towards the other side of the apartment as quickly as she could.

FP smirked from ear to ear when they rushed inside the bathroom, and heard her flicking the lock immediately, assuring their privacy.

He couldn't stop looking at her as she undressed himself in front of him. His pupils dilated as he scanned her naked body, trying to ask himself how he got so incredibly lucky. A few months ago he had walked into the Wyrm having no clue what his visit would bring him and now he had more than he could've ever dreamed of.

She was all his again. The impossible had happened. Even after all the shitty cards life had handed them, they proved to be stronger.

He always thought it was a cliche for a story to turn out like this, but after everything that had happened between him and Alice he had realized that maybe a bit of a cliche is what he needed. They had earned their time in paradise.

"What is it?" Alice asked insecurely, as she felt his eyes burning through her soul.

It wasn't until she spoke that he realized he had been staring at her, without having moved an inch.

"I'm trying to remember you." He said softly.

"You know, in case I won't ever have it again." His cheeks flushed a little and Alice's face softened.

"We'll be okay." Alice promised, as she walked over to him to wrap her arms around him and kiss him passionately.

She tugged on the hem of his shirt and he quickly shrugged it off. While his lips still chased hers he pushed down his pajama bottoms and boxers and pushed her naked body close to his. It was all they both needed in that very moment, trying to make up for all the time they've lost with possessive touches and holding each other as close as humanly possible with only the water surrounding them.