Chapter 1

(This chapter is gonna be shorter because i'm trying to think of where to go with this haha)

"Never stop running!" Longclaw told the three young hedgehogs in front of her as she threw the ring, presenting a dark green forest.

They looked up at her and the oldest hedgehog, grabbed his younger brothers hands and started running through the ring. The three had made it a couple feet past the ring when the youngest looked back and not seeing longclaw instead he saw her guarding the ring and not letting the echidnas in.

"Longclaw!" The young blue hedgehog shouted, running back towards the ring ignoring his brothers shouts behind him. Longclaw turned her head back and smiled longingly.

"Goodbye Sonic."

"No!" Sonic shouted and barley missed the ring closing. He stopped, gasping for air as the other two caught up with him. He looked up at his brothers.

"S-she's gone isn't she ."

Shadow, trying to hide his emotions, pat his brothers shoulder then turned around. "We have to go, someone will be out here sooner or later." he said, not sounding his age.

The middle age of the two hedgehogs stood up and hugged sonic. "It'll be okay."

Sonic and Silver had always been the closest out of the triplets. Shadow a minute older than Silver and Sliver was two minutes older than Sonic.

They continued walking until they found a cave. By the time they had found it they're legs felt like jelly so they decided to just crash there tonight.

Nothing could really get worse or go wrong.

Right?