Chapter 3: My Friend From Work

Thor said in the prison, sitting on his knees as he was performing a funeral ceremony for Allfather. "Odin, I bid you take your place in the halls of Valhalla where the brave shall live forever. Nor shall we mourn but rejoice for those who have died a glorious death," he said to himself.

But he was not alone as someone behind him recites the words with him, he turns and saw it was his traitorous trickster brother, Loki. He frowns and leans back against the wall, not even looking at him. "Hurt, doesn't it? Being lied to," he states. Thor said nothing. "Being told you're one thing and then learning it's all a fiction," he said to him, understand the pain.

Thor looks next to him, finding a peddle, and threw it at Loki as it went through him, making the trickster god smile. "I mean, you didn't think I'd really come and see you, did you? This place is disgusting," he tells him, Thor threw another, it went right through him. Loki just sighs "Does this mean you don't want my help?" he asks, Thor didn't another. "I couldn't jeopardize my position with the Grandmaster. It took me time to win his trust." Loki informs him.

Thor tosses a peddle in his hand, "He's a lunatic, but he can be amenable. What I'm telling you is, you can join me at the Grandmaster's side." Thor threw another at him, it going right through him, the thought made Thor smile to himself "Perhaps, in time, an accident befalls the Grandmaster, and then..." he states and gestures between him and Thor and adds two thumbs pointing up.

Another peddle was thrown at the Trickster God. Loki just frowns at him, "You're not seriously thinking of going back, are you?" he questions, stepping forward. Thor still won't answer or look at him as the Thunder God's mind was made up. "Our sister destroyed your hammer like a piece of glass. She's stronger than both of us. She's stronger than you. You won't stand a chance. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?" Loki tries to reason with him.

No answer. Loki scoffs at him, Thor being his stubborn self and he nods, "Fine. I guess I'll just gave to go it alone. Like I've always done." Loki states, making Thor with a humorless grin. "Would you say something?" Loki asks him, the silent treatment was killing him. Thor didn't answer. "Say something!" Loki shouts again.

Then finally Thor looks at him, "What would you like me to say?" he finally speaks, "You stabbed Odin in the back the second he gave you the throne, stripped him of his power, stranded him on Earth to die, releasing the Goddess of Death. And before that even happened, by the seems of it, you tossed Samira to the side the second you had that throne in your hands. Have I said enough or would you like me to go back further than the past two days?" Thor questions him.

Loki looks away, the shame and guilt were clear in his eyes "You know, I haven't seen this beloved champion he talks of but I've heard he is astonishingly savage. I've placed a larger wager against you tomorrow. Don't let me down." Loki tells him. Thor picks up the bottle and threw it at him as he vanishes him. "Piss off Ghost!" Korg calls out, running towards the spot Loki stood and kicks it.

Miek ran out, ready to fight anyone who came into the prison and Korg turns back, "He's freaking gone." he states, "Yeah, he does that a lot." Samira calls out and the three looked at her, Thor sat up in surprise. "Hi," she said meekly as she waves her hand. "The Champion's girl." Korg states, Thor did a back track and looks back at her. "Can I talk to my friend in private?" she asks the two.

Korg and Miek look down at Thor, who inhales and nods, "It's alright, she's a friend." he assures them, they both nodded and walked off. Samira exhales as she steps over to Thor. "Hey, how are you doing?" she asks him, he leans back against the wall and sighs. "Hurting," he answers.

She nods, then kicks the peddles away and sat next to him, "The champion's girl?" he asks her, she shrugs and leans back against the wall. "I go to see him a lot after every fight, but we don't do anything like that," she assures him. He looks over at her. "Than what do you do?" he asks, "Brawl," she answers, he shot his brow up. She nods and looks at him, "We straight up, destroy the room with hand-to-hand combat and I impressed him, making me one of his closest friends." she informs him.