Chapter 4: I have to get off this Planet

In a strange room, maids were covering Thor with wet white cloths, sitting on a couch from them was Samira as she was nursing her headache and scraps from the fight, sipping her beverage.

Thor lets out a gasp of surprise, waking up from the knock-out, this startled girls as they quickly pull away from Thor and hurried out of the room

Thor lets out a gasp of surprise, waking up from the knock-out, this startled girls as they quickly pull away from Thor and hurried out of the room. "Thanks, come again," Samira calls out to the girls, pressing her glass against her temple as she was still aching.

Thor groans to himself, pulling the rags off his body, and stood up. He pants and looks around the room he woke up in. Samira looks over at him as he was staring at the strange bed. "Welcome back to the land of the living," she calls out to him.

He looks over at her as she leans back against the arm, "Where am I?" he calls out, walking down the steps "Champion's quarters." she answers as he picks up his vest and pulls it back on. "What on earth happened to you?" he asks her.

She just groans as she props herself on her hand, "Round 2 of the fight with the champion. It was a tie." she answers. Thor ties on his vest. "And Hulk? Where is he?" he asks her. She just looks at him as he steps past her, she grins, sipping her beverage.

Water splashes behind him, making Thor immediately turn around to the bath, leaning out of the shadows was Hulk. The grand champion himself. Thor exhales as he held his hands up. "Are we cool?" he asks him. Hulk just looks at him and nods. Thor relaxes as he raised his thumbs to him, "It's Hulk in a hot tub." he mutters. Samira smiles as she lays back onto the couch. "So how long have you been like that?" he asks him. "Like what?" Hulk asks as Thor steps towards the window.

The God turns back and points at him, "Like this. Big, and green, and stupid." he clarifies. Hulk leans out of the shadows. "Hulk always Hulk," he answers. Thor sighs and turns back to the window.

Seeing ships were attempting to leave Sakaar, but all the junk, falling through the portals were blocking their way and blowing up in the process. "It's like that every day." Samira calls out and Thor turns to her, "Everyone tries to leave, they die in the process. No one ever actually made it off this planet. But they like to try and be the first." she mutters, exhaling as she closes her eyes.