Chapter 8: Ragnarok

Lighting pulses over his body as he stood next to Samira as her mist magic radiates from her hands and eyes. "Took you long enough." she jokes as Thor notices the incoming undead from the bridge. "Didn't want you to have all the fun," he states and charges towards them, Samira grins over her shoulder and looks back at the charging undead from the city.

She strides forward, raising her hand "Sorry boys, but you're not invited." she tells them and slams her hand onto the bridge, breaking it at contact and cuts off access into the city. She steps back and looks back to the other end, seeing Thor was tearing through the undead. She grins and hurried after him, throwing orbs at the undead, reducing them to ash.

Then from the ship, fireworks went off, Val strides from the ship, her fang in hand as the undead charges at her, but she easily cut them down.

Fenris jumps at Hulk, his mouth jarred, but Hulk held him back, keeping his undead mouth off his gamma-radiated body, then roars and swung at Fenris, gripping his head in a headlock and flung the undead hound over him, slamming him onto the ground.

Loki slice and swung at the undead, keeping them away from the people, Thor kept in his pursuit as Samira slams onto the ground, reducing the undead around her to dust. She grips two swords and tosses one to Thor and they sliced and diced at the undead, inching closer towards the ship as Loki, the gladiators and Val did the same.

Skruge stood in his spot, turning away as regret pours in, he looks down at his ax then tosses it to the ground. The battle continues one and one, the undead army thinning out and Fenris went right over the edge of Asgard.

As the people kept filing onto the ship, Skruge disguises himself and snuck onto the ship with the people.

Loki pants as Thor and Samira step in front of him, "You're here." she states, Loki smiles at her, "You seem surprised." he tells her, she looks away from him, "You're late." Thor tells him. "You're missing an eye." Loki said back to him, all three of them were panting "This isn't over." Val informs them, passing the three of them and they look back to the city.

On the bridge ahead of them, Hela strides out in her furious rage, the four Asgardians stood side by side, weapons in arms. Almost spent of all strength. "I think we should disband the Revengers," Thor informs the two, making them look up at him. "Hit her with a lighting Blast." Loki suggests, "And what good will that do? She's practically invincible." Samira reminds him.

Thor nods in agreement, "I just hit her with just the biggest lighting blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing." he informs him as they looked back at Hela. "We just need to hold her off until everyone's on board," Val informs them. Thor just shook his head, "It won't end there. The longer Hela is on Asgard, the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now." he informs them.

Samira pressed her hand to her hip. "So what do we do?" Val asks him, "I'm not doing Get Help." Loki throws out there. "It's no use. No matter what we throw at her, she draws her power from Asgard, and unless you have any bright ideas to..." Samira states, but drones down to quiet, and the three looked at her. "Oh, My God." she states, realization hits her as she looks at them, "Ragnarok," she states.

Thor looks at her, "What?" he asks, "Think about it. Surtur's destiny is to destroy Asgard and Hela draws her powers from Asgard, but the only way for Surtur to complete his destiny is for his crown to be reunited with the Enteral Flame." she informs them. "But that will destroy Asgard." Val informs her, "And her along with it." Samira states, pointing at Hela. "That is the craziest idea you could have thought of." Loki informs her, "But it's our best one." she informs him. Thor steps forward, looking at Hela then back at the people as they almost boarded the ship. "Asgard's not a place, it's a people." Thor states and the three looked at him as he turns to them. "Samira is right. Loki, this was never about stopping Ragnarok. This was about causing Ragnarok. Surtur's crown, the vault." Thor tells him.