Chapter 5: Into the Unknown Once Again

Thor lands on his feet as he reached the ground and quickly ran through the alleyways, reaching the quinjet and he hurried into the quinjet, seeing it was still as he remembered it.

He heads towards the cockpit, "All right." he mutters to himself and touches the panels, powering them on. "Come on," he mutters to himself and placed his hand on the hand scanner.

Welcome Voice activation required.

"Thor."

Access denied.

"Uh... Thor, son of Odin."

Access denied.

"God of Thunder."

Access denied.

"Strongest Avenger."

Access denied.

"Strongest Avenger."

Access denied.

Thor sighs with frustration as his access code still wasn't changed. "Damn you, Stark," he mutters to himself. "Point Break," he said again and the quinjet powers on.

Welcome, Point Break.

Thor chuckles to himself as the jet was ready to go, but rumble from behind catches his attention, he turns and saw the back of the jet was torn away and there Hulk stood, "Friend stay!" he calls out to him, Thor held his hand out to Hulk, "No, no, no! Stop!" he calls out.

But Hulk marches into the jet, tearing it up even more, "Stay!" he shouts, the quinjet powers down due to the damage it was sustaining. "Stop! Stop breaking everything!" Thor calls out to him "Don't go!" Hulk calls out to him. Thor quickly turns to the control counsel and began to randomly press the buttons.

Nothing was working so, he slams his hand against one of the buttons and a recording of Natasha pops up and plays back.

"Nice work, big guy."

Thor turns back to Hulk as he slowly stops and starts at the holo recording of Natasha.

"We don't know where Ultron's headed, but you're going very high, very fast. So I need you to turn this bird around, okay?"

His eyes were glued on Natasha as he slowly held his hand out to her.

"We can't track you in stealth mode so I need you to help me out. Okay?"

Grunting softly to himself, in the back of Hulk's mind, something... something was trying to resurface, he shook his head, trying to fight it, fight him.

"I need you... I need you... I need you..."

He steps back, shaking his head again then began punching himself in the face, trying to put him back asleep, then resorts to slamming his body into the sides of the quinjet, roaring as he was fighting against him.

His shape and form were flicking between big and small, slamming his body into one side of the quinjet and into the other. The damage inflicted onto the jet powers it down. "No! No, Banner!" Hulk calls out, Thor just watches as Hulk was fighting himself.

Hulk kept fighting and fighting, but he wore himself out and collapses onto the ground, keeping himself prop up. "Oh, jeez," Bruce mutters, his body, slowly reverts to his human form, green turning back into peach-colored. Thor steps towards him, "Banner." he calls out, going to his side. "Hey, hey, hey." he said as Bruce just groans to himself, Thor places his hand on his shoulder, "You all right, Banner?" he asks, Bruce flinches away from his touch, gasping in shock.