Chapter 10: Work Out just Fine

Standing in the master bedroom, Thor, Samira, and Loki look out the window as they were pondering the decision. "Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?" Loki questions Thor.

Thor looks over at his brother, "Yes, of course. People of Earth love me. I've very popular." he states, Samira smiles to herself, Loki inhales, "Let me rephrase that. Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?" Loki asks again. "Probably not, to be honest." Thor answers.

Samira crosses her arms, "Well, when we were looking for Odin, no one seem to notice you, so it might be an okay idea." she states, Loki frowns at her. "I tried to take over Earth with an army of Chitari, nearly kneeling millions of people and destroyed a monument city of Earth's history." he reminds her.

She just shrugs at him, "And a lot has happened when you were there last. You weren't the first person to invade and you certainly won't be the last. Besides that was like, what? 6 years ago." she states. Thor nods in agreement with her. Loki looks away, "Still think it's a terrible idea." he states. Samira smiles at him, "If it makes you feel any better, you can use your illusions to go by unnoticed." she states, he looks back at her and frowns, making her giggle as she uncrossed her arms and grips her arm from behind.

Thor chuckles, seeing their relationship was back on the mend "I wouldn't worry, brother. I feel like everything is gonna work out just fine." Thor assures him. But then their smiles fall as a shadow looms over them.

A larger ship came into view, 100 times larger.

Sanctuary II