Chapter 4

A/N the outfit is what George is wearing

^^Sapnaps POV^^

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock from my phone. I grabbed it to turn it off and saw I got a notification from the alarm I put on my ex-girlfriends window some time ago. I opened the notification to a video so I watched it.

She's...dead someone chocked her in her sleep but the outline of the person looks familiar. I decided to tell Dream but I felt like I should tell the other dude too so I did....I called him cause he does seem a bit sus..maybe it was him!

"What did you do to my ex-girlfriend!?" I had to get straigh to the point

"Whatever do you mean Sappy?" He knows what I mean!

"The outline in the video watches up with you..YOU KILLED MY EX GIRLFRIEND!" I was mad! He shouldn't have killed her!

"I always knew you were so smart baby boy but I had nothing to do with your ex-girlfriend" B-baby b-boy! He called m-me w-what?

"D-don't call m-me that w-weirdo!" My cheeks went red stupid british accent!

"Aww flustered are we Sappy? We'll I have to go get ready for class you should as well!" And he hung up on me

**Georges POV**
Fuck Sapnap found out! Welp time to call Dream.

"Babe Sapnaps onto me!" I whined

"Wait how!?" He practically screamed

"He installed some kind of security thingy on the window and it must of took a video of me"

"Dang it meet me on the side of the school at 9:00 sharp. Bye sweetheart Sapnaps calling" and with that He hung up and left me to get dressed sooo I did.

I rumaged through my closet and picked out a pastel rainbow shirt and some jeans and hurried to school cause it was already 8:50 and schools 10 minuets away.

**END OF CHAPTER**