chapter sixteen

not today

mature content❗️

Skylers pov:
it took ethan a second but he kissed back quickly. It was like he just actually realized what was happening and he cupped my cheek to deepen the kiss. My whole body felt on fire, but this time in a good way. My heart was beating so fast. I couldn't explain how I felt, all I knew was that this was the best feeling ever. It felt as if our lips molded into each other, the way our lips moved together was just perfect. I stood on my tippy toes (yes tippy toes lol) and I put my hands around his neck trying to deepen the kiss even more. I don't know how close we were to each other but it wasn't close enough.

I just couldn't get enough, I craved him. All my worries fell away and all I could think about was the fact that I was with Ethan. This is real. Just knowing that this was real made me happy. While one of Ethan's hands were cupping my cheek the other slowly moved down my back and pushed me harder against him. my stomach slightly stung but i don't care.

Next thing I know I was on the counter with Ethan standing between my legs. I started to slightly pull at his brown hair, which made him quietly moan into the kiss. He pulled my bottom lip in between his teeth and let go, then peppering kissing down from my mouth, to my jaw, to my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give him more room, and he immediately found my sweet spot. I slightly moaned and felt him smile against my neck and suck harder. In return I tugged on his hair harder which made him let out a louder breath this time.

He brought his lips back to mine and we made out for what just seemed like a minute but i had to pull away so we could catch our breaths. We leaned our foreheads together as we closed our eyes.

~"E-Ethan.."I said out of breath. He leaned back and opened his eyes. "Yes?" He asked.
~"I'm- I'm too weak" My eyes started to tear up so I looked down. I felt like I was disappointing him, like I wasn't fulfilling his needs. He lifted my chin up. "Hey baby it's ok, it's ok I understand" he gave me one last soft kiss and rested his forehead against mine and closed his eyes.

After a couple minutes of just staying like that in peaceful silence, we both went to bed, and we fell asleep cuddling each other.