Chapter 2.1

PLOT : On the day of Rhea and Ranbir's wedding .

It was late afternoon of an fate changing day where the two souls who love each other unconditionally were going to seperate

It was late afternoon of an fate changing day where the two souls who love each other unconditionally were going to seperate . The whole mansion was beautifully decorated with the colourful flowers , making the place aromatic . Red roses arch for giving a mesmerizing effect . The circular luxurious stage decked with white drapes was built in the middle of the hall covered with the lavish red carpet . The priest was sitting on the stage checking the essential ingredients for the wedding . The choes and laughter was echoing in the house indicating the happiness of the family . Mitali , vikram and dida were attending the guest .

The servants were serving the juices and drinks to the guest . Aaliyah was checking the decorations . Pragya was very happy to see her youngest daughter in form of a bride , she was helping rhea for getting ready in the royal red lehenga with beautiful gold jewellery .
The make up artist was doing some last touch up making rhea look like a royal princess .

" You are looking very beautiful , Let no one's evil eye be on you " said pragya to the evil one itself and kissed her forehead .

Abhi came there to see his daughter .
Abhi was little emotional , as his princess who was his life was going to leave him , but he felt the luckiest as his daughter was going to live in the same house after her marriage .

" Oh my god , hey princess you are looking fabulous " appreciated abhi

" Thank you dad " said rhea

" You sit here we will call you at the time when your groom will come , okay " said pragya

" ok " said rhea

Abhigya went from there , they were so happy in there so called daughter's so called wedding that they forgot to notice the pain there elder twin was going through .
Prachi was packing her bag , as she have to leave her house for her heartless sister , she have to sacrifice her mom , her dad , her family and the most important her love . Yes she was going leave to them forever for her sisters happiness who hate her to the core . She removed her suitcase and started keeping her clothes , her books , the album of photos which contained the memories spend with her family .

She packed her bag and sat on her bed lifelessly . Only the moments spend with her love were flashing infront of her eyes . She was not able to bear the pain of losing the first and only love of her life , today he was going to be someone else's . Only the thought of going away from her love was piercing her heart every minute every second then how could she would have seen him getting married to someone else . So she thought to leave before the marriage but before going she wrote a last note to her family , and went from there crying bitterly .
Hiding from everyone she made her way to the exit of the big mansion . She took a cab and before anyone could notice her she took a last glance over her house and left .