Chapter 4.1

Happy Birthday, Aachal Di naturelover25 . This is a small gift for you ♥️

Yeah this book hit 10K+ views *dancing*
Thank you everyone ❤️

Plot:- After one month leap, a day after rhea and Pallavi sent the divorce papers to Prachi.

<| There are slight changes. Firstly Prachi didn't go to Bangalore and after receiving the divorce papers from Ranbir's side ( as she thinks ) Sushma aunty didn't go to Kohli mansion. Secondly, Prachi is pregnant and is handling Pragya's business and lastly, Siddharth was living in Banglore since last month and due to some business work, now he is living with Prachi and Sushma aunty. Siddharth told prachi the fake story which Rhea told him |>

It has been a month since Ranbir Kohli broke his relationship with his dear wife and isolated himself from everything

It has been a month since Ranbir Kohli broke his relationship with his dear wife and isolated himself from everything. Family, friends but the only thing he couldn't sunder himself was from the blissful moment he spend with his wife. The scenario which he saw in the hotel room, a month ago where his brother and wife were sharing the same bed forced his contented heart to accept solitude.

Everything seemed impossible for him when his wife stepped out of the room leaving him all alone in the world that they had both together created. He would have already given up on his life but when her betrayal filled his mind, every other thought vanished.

His misunderstanding which caused him to break his most precious relationship was also that made him the most eminent business tycoon in Delhi in such a momentary period. All he could do was to blend himself with the work so that he could get rid of his sentiments for her but it was of no avail. Her thoughts frequently disturbed him but the flashes of that very disgraceful day didn't let him regret his decision besides it ignited the flames of hatred throughout him.

His heart persistently tried to divert him from the picture his brain was trying to spin into his mind and elucidate to him that she was a pure soul but every time the manipulating talks of his mom dominated his feelings.

He was sitting, leaning back on the desk chair, his eyes fixed on the brown orbs that were trying to ignore him. His eyebrows constricted and a scowl formed on his face as she kept on disregarding him after his several trials to get her attention. He started pressing the back cap of the pen perpetually to produce a feedback sound that could get him a look from her side but nothing worked in his favour.

"Mr Kohli, please be focused and let me do my work so that later you don't complaint saying that I couldn't explain to you" his thumb immediately stopped in between before he could press the cap one more time. The glares from the clients and the peculiar look from his secretary made him realise what he was doing.

He lightly banged his fist on the table and focused on the presentation rather on the presenter.

But his eyes yet again changed the point of focus and it settled on her. Unconsciously a soft smile appeared on his lips after looking at her features. All he wanted was to see her being successful, bold and confident enough to make her existence known to everyone through her work.