Chapter 3.3

Extra chapter, I hope you all like it :)

The light of dawn seeped into my room. I rubbed my bleary eyes and walked to the window. There was a pearly glow in the sky. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. It was bright sunny morning, the faint chirping of birds was clearly audible to me as the traffic let it go, all signify a new inning. The golden rays of sunshine entered my room making it more beautiful.

It's been more than three months I have shifted to this place, Delhi. Dad got me my dream room. It has everything, the beautiful closet full of clothes, different jewelleries, sandals, shoes, just a lamp of jinn but hardly I could used them as shahana didn't let me enter it. Her room is exact replica of mine but I don't know what she finds in my closet, my poor room.

Today is the first day of my college life, I am hell excited for it but then something hit my mind, will he also come there. Not a single a day passed when I didn't thought about him and our fir..st ki..ss. In this 90 days I was cursing myself every second for that stupid act. I don't know what went in me that I kiss...ed him but his proposal would make me forget that. I never thought that he too feel for me, I mean he too love me.

As it was my boards I concentrated on my studies. I wanted to take admission in my dream college and I got it. Mom and dad were very proud of me. During the exams I tried my level best to ignore him but everyone were giving teasing looks or else they would say something that would make me gasp. I think he told everyone. On the last day of examination, I met with everyone, atlast he was standing there with a smirk on his face. By the way he looks more hot with whenever he smirks. I didn't uttered a word just left the place .

I just hope he still loves me. God please don't make him fall for any other girl. I went to washroom to get ready for my new journey. I wore a white elbow length t-shirt with black stripes on it and black frock dangri on it with white shoes and left my hair opened. I wore it and went down. Mom was serving breakfast to shahana. I licked my lips as I saw my favorite dish on the table. After finishing our breakfast I and shahana went to college.

As soon as I stepped from my car I was awestruck. It was more beautiful than the one I saw on the internet. The whole college was filled with students and teachers. The big gate at entrance was similar to like the doors at royal mansions. The thick walls of the campus was surrounded by the the trees all over. We entered in the college life finally.

I glanced all over the campus, it was really big. I tried to search the notice board where the respective classes and there floors were written but I didn't got that. I tried to ask some of them but to my bad luck they all were too juniors like me, stucked at finding there class. Then I saw someone, she looked older to me. So I thought to ask her. I tapped on her shoulder, she turned and passed me a glare.