Chapter 2: The Shadows

(And, another kingdom! Seriously, this is actually one of the most interesting stories I've written. Though, I think this one is one of the most simplest stories I've written and a tad bit cliche too. I don't care, but sometimes you need some cliche in life. Enjoy!)

               Two girls were bowing in front of a white throne where their princess was sitting. One girl had a pink hair which matched her shirt. She wore blue shorts and sneakers. The girl next to her had blue hair and wore a simple blue dress. She had blue shoes on. Behind the white throne was a giant stain glass of their princess with her mother and deceased father. The princess's fairy sat next to her as three girls entered the throne room with a pink fairy. The princess wore a white, flowing dress and had slippers on. Her dark blue hair was tied up as a tiara was placed on her head.

The princess spoke, "Mana and Rikka are our two new Cures. They will be just be shadowing you three today and can get involved if the situation is bad. Do you understand?"

Her three Cures bowed in understanding. The princess smiled as she let Mana and Rikka go with them. The Cures left the throne room and went into town out the three smaller ones.

"Well, the first village is mainly quiet. No trouble should be happening. I am Saaya" she introduced with a bow.

She had blue hair and wore a blue jacket over her white shirt and had a blue skirt with matching shoes. She led the group to the village. Everyone was working hard and finishing their work for the day. As Mana and Rikka wondered around the village, Mana saw a little girl wandering towards the busy street! Mana ran towards the girl and carried her away before the incoming car could hit them! She examined the little girl. She had silver hair and wore a pink shirt and brown shirt and shoes.

Rikka ran towards them and asked in a worried tone, "Mana are you ok?!"

"I'm fine, but I don't know if she is" Mana admitted as she showed the little girl coughing and heating up.

Saaya and an older girl rushed to them. This older girl had yellow hair and wore a yellow collared shirt. She had a brown skirt, long socks, and shoes.

"Are you two ok?" Saaya asked the two new Cures as Mana gently sat down with the little girl in her arms.

The older girl kneeled before Mana and the young girl and asked, "Oh, Bebe! Your fever is getting worse!"

Saaya held her heart pad and transformed. She took Bebe in her arms as she began to shine a blue light over her and Bebe. Bebe was sound asleep and relieved of her illness.

"There you go, Mami. She'll be ok" Saaya reassured the blonde hair girl as she placed Bebe in her arms.

"Oh, thank you so much, Cure Ange!" Mami exclaimed as she took Bebe away.

Mana was amazed at how Saaya didn't hesitate to help Bebe while Rikka found her healing abilities fascinating.

"I always wanted to heal and help others. It brings me joy, and I will continue to master my healing abilities to heal others" Saaya explained with a bright smile as she transformed back to herself.

In the next village, the performers and creators were preparing to practice and learn their skills.

"Mana! Rikka! Over here!" a girl with orange hair shouted as the fairy sat on her shoulder, "Didja have fun with Saaya?"

Mana answered happily, "Yep! We learned a lot from her, Akane!"

Akane smiled as she placed her hands on her hips. She wore an orange shirt and blue jeans. She had a pair of red sneakers on. Kippie was a pink rabbit sitting on her shoulder.