Chapter 6: The Power of Darkness

(Sorry for this one being a little late! I had to drive three hours straight and in a terrible condition too! It freaked me out! I would've arrived in two hours, but thanks to the weather, I arrived three hours later! Oh, well, I made it! That's all that matters! Enjoy!)

              After a couple of days, the Kingdom of Light was calming down a bit.

"So, what should we do, princess?" Miyuki asked as she, Candy, Yayoi, and Aguri greeted the princess in the morning.

Princess Nagisa sighed, because she did not anything planned for today either.

"Why don't we head to the Sports Dome? We can play any sport you like!" Miyuki offered.

The princess looked at them in awe and asked, "Are you sure about this?!"

Miyuki nodded nercously as the princess rushed towards her room to change.

"Why is the princess running?" Nao asked as she and Homare joined them.

Yayoi informed them, "We were going to take the princess to the Sports Dome"

The princess changed into a sporty outfit and holding a lacrosse stick. She looked ready to go! The group made their way to the Sports Dome. Homare and Nao were also excited to go to the dome. They enjoyed playing their respective sports here. Princess Nagisa ran to the field as she handed Yayoi Mepple. Then, the princess fled from them.

"Why are we just standing here?! Go after her! She'll need our help" Mepple shouted loudly at Yayoi.

Nao went with them as Miyuki and Aguri went with Homare. Luckily, the two areas were close to each other.

"Som why sports?" Aguri asked curiously.

"It takes my mind off my work and expresses who I really am" Homare said as she skated on the ice.

She was soon spinning, twirling, and jumping around the ice! Everyone in the crowd cheered for her as she skillfully landed her jumps with grace. Aguri was amazed at Homare as Miyuki and Candy cheered for her.

"Just because she isn't studying hard doesn't mean she does not work hard! Homare is working very hard to be the best figure skater!" Miyuki exclaimed in delight as Homare jumped again.

Aguri stared at Miyuki and let her words sink in. Nao was juggling the soccer ball as Nagisa threw the ball into the goal. She cheered when she scored as Yayoi and Mepple encouraged. Nao caught the soccer ball and grinned at the princess. However, another soccer ball flew passed and was coming towards Nagisa! Nagisa held her lacrosse stick in front of herself to block the soccer ball, but a young teenager quickly ran between her and the soccer ball. He caught the ball and then kicked the ball back to his teammates. He turned around and looked at Nagisa with a smile.

"Are you ok? Sorry about that. My friends can get carried away" he said, "I'm Fujimura. A soccer player. You've a really good lacrosse player!"

Nagisa just stared at him in awe as Nao rushed towards them. Mepple sighed at them, but he was also happy for her as well.

"This is Nagisa! She is very thankful that you think highly of her lacrosse skills!" Nao said as she patted Nagisa's shoulder.

Fujimura grinned and went back to the soccer field. Yayoi and Candy went to them as Nagisa sat down with a silly grin on her face.

"Oh, she's got it bad" Nao said with a grin.

Yayoi beamed at Nagisa as she hugged Mepple tightly However, Caraleet and Regina appeared and sat on a beam holding the ceiling up.