Chapter 17: The End of a Nightmare

(This is one of the longest chapters I wrote by hand, but this is the biggest fight scene ever! Along with the ending of most Precure Movies and specials. Either way, just two more chapters which I will post one later tonight and the other tomorrow! For now, enjoy!)

         Sailor Galaxia was struggling to keep herself from falling apart. She saw the other Sailor Guardians and knew them. She felt a strong power of light growing inside her. Bel and Joker noticed this.

"We need to make our move now, Bel" Joker said annoyed as he saw the young lady in pain.

Bel took the lollipop out of his mouth and said, "Then, we need to begin now. Create your creatures again. I'll handle her. Also, we need an army. Get to it"

Joker sighed and walked to his chamber. Bel stood behind Sailor Galaxia as she whimpered in pain.

"Bel, who are they? Why do I feel like I know them?" she asked weakly.

Bel sighed as he said calmly, "The are your former enemies from the past who wants to destroy you"

Sailor Galaxia shook her head as she paced around the room.

"No, I have these memories... We are together.... I was with them... They're... my friends... right?" she asked in a nervous voice.

She saw the memory of her with Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask! Then, she saw a flicker of a memory of darkness holding her as Bel and Joker watched! She gasped and took a few steps away from Bel.

"You and Joker just watched... Why? Why are you doing this?" Sailor Galaxia asked in horror.

Bel just sighed as he pulled out a black ring and made a black light shine over her. She screamed as the light held her in place as Joker walked in.

"Well, I finished making our army. How is she doing?" Joker asked with a sneer as she struggled.

"Just as we thought. The moment she saw Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, and the others, she began to remember everything. Our power over her is vanishing. It won't hold her for long. Let's start it now, the final battle and darkness shall reign over everyone" Bel declared loudly as the castle shook to make the darkness pour out.

Sailor Galaxia was consumed by the power of darkness and powering up.

"Let's bring them here" Bel said with a grin.

More Darklings appeared and began to charge towards the Empire of Dreams! Their fairy partners sensed the Darklings coming towards them!

"The Darklings are coming!" the fairies shouted in a panic.

Luna and Artemis ran to a window to take a look.

"They're right! The Darklings are here! The Sailor Guardians need to rest!" Luna exclaimed urgently.

The Cures stood up and each drew their respective items.

"We can stall them until they're ready!" Nagisa said seriously.

"Are you sure?" Artemis asked seriously.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Joker was leading the Darklings and his revival creations.

"Destroy everything in your path! Leave nothing alive!" Joker laughed in delight.

However, Marmo cracked her whip to knock the Darklings back. Ira drew his knives and hurled it towards the Darklings. Poisonny snapped her fingers to make dark sphered appear at her sides. She then waved her hand towards her enemies to cast the sphere towards them. Johnny swung his sword of light to knock the Darklings away. Kiriya stood behind Ira and then launched a punch at an incoming Darkling. There was a shake in the ground as the two young teens looked up to see a giant Darkling. The two of them stood in a battle stance then charged at the giant Darkling. The jumped away from his incoming punch. Then, they joined together, drew their fists back, and punched the giant Darkling in the face to knock him back! Johnny the swung his sword to cut the Darkling in half! Papple waved her fan to blow the Darklings back.