chapter 2 (nsfw)

"You said you wouldn't be late dumbass." I said running towards Jean.
"I haven't seen you in 6 months and the first thing you do is scold me? Fuck you." He laughed picking me up from under my arms and spinning me around. I held onto him tightly, not wanting to let go in fear I'd let him slip away from me again.

"Miss me?" He asked after a few moments of silence.
"More than anything."
He smiled then gave me a kiss on my forehead, having to bend down to do so. Jean changed a lot from when we were kids, especially in height. I guess it is true that guys hit puberty later then girls, because before I knew it, our senior year, Jean was 6'3 and had facial hair. However, his face never really changed. He was still as pretty as he always had been, just this time with a mullet. It suits him though.

"Lets go, Love, Erens in the car."
"Eren?" I questioned.
"One of the guys I live with, he's on the show too." He said pulling me along to wherever Eren was.
Eventually, we got to where Eren was parked and filled his SUV-like BMW with all my luggage. I packed half of my closet and the rest I planned on shipping over when Sasha gets out of her lease, whenever that may be.

The car ride home was filled with me making small talk with Eren to get to know him better. Eren on the other hand got straight into it when he started blabbing about his relationship problems with a girl named Mikasa, who I also assumed was on the show.
"She jus wanna be official and ion got time for that, you know?" He said turning his head back a little towards me.

"I feel, maybe just tell her your not looking for something serious." I said trying my best to help, even though I felt extremely bad for this girl.
"Nah she a crier. I cant handle the tears and shit dawg."
"Eren what a great first impression your making." Jean said. I could almost hear him roll his eyes. I giggled.

"Shit my bad Y/n, you probably think i'm an asshole or sum." He said sucking his teeth.
"All good Eren."

•••

"Guys she's here!" Jean called out to all the guys who were seemingly upstairs.
Saying their house was huge was an understatement. It had and open floor plan with windows stretching from the bottom of the house to the top. Outside was a huge pool with what looked like another house attached to it.

"Who stays in there?" I whispered to Eren as the guys started coming down.
"Weed room, Armin makes us smoke in there because he says the smoke 'Gives him hives'." Eren said putting quotes up and smiling. I giggled.
Soon everyone was down in the living room, I was greeted with handshakes, hugs, and 'welcome''s from all of them, or so I thought.

"Where the hell is Connie?" Jean called out, speaking above the chattering.
"I wouldn't bother with that dude, he still got that girl over. They've been going at it for hours now." a guy named Marco said with a look of disgust.
Hours?!? It's 11am! I thought to myself.
"Whatever, I guess you'll meet Connie later then." Jean said coming up to me and putting his big hand on my shoulder. Despite me growing an inch more since 13 and being 5'9, Jean still pretty much towered over me. I turned to face him.
"I'm gonna go bring my stuff to my room. 3rd door on the left right ?" I said as I ruffed his hair.
"You got it kid."

I dragged my suitcases along behind me as I headed up the stairs, passing up help from any of the guys on the way. The last thing I wanted was for them to think I was that kind of girl. I could do things myself.
As I walked into my room, I heard loud moans coming from the one next to mine.

For fucks sake....

I banged on the wall with my fist
"Hey you two! Shut the fuck up in there! It's 11:26 on a Sunday morning, you should be in Church instead!" I screamed loud enough so they could hear me. Instantly, the moans stopped and I heard a faint "Sorry." come from the girl.

"Well that's one way to shut em up,"
Eren said from my door way. "... can I come in?"
"Sure you Tool." I said pointing my finger at his shirtless body. Eren walked to where I was standing and started hanging up clothes, just as I was.
"I can do it myself you know." I stated looking into his green eyes, my hip popped. Eren copied my stance.
"I'm aware, just being nice. You should try it." He said, going back to the clothes.
"Fuck off." I giggled.
Eren moved behind me to grab a hanger on the opposite side of the bed, rubbing his dick against my ass in the process.
"My bad." He said grabbing my hips from the back and going back to where he was. The sudden contact made my core heat up. I looked up at Eren, who already seemed to be looking at me.
"Ive known you for 2 hours Eren." I said sighing.
"Okay? How long did you know your last hook up for?" He leaned down and whispered in my ear.
He had a good point.
Who the fuck cares, it's probably better that I haven't known him for a long time. I thought to myself as Eren dragged his hands down to my ass.
Fuck it.
     I put my arms around Eren's  neck and pulled him into a kiss, not passionate, but lustful. He moaned into it, snaking his tongue down my throat after. He picked me up bridle style, and threw me on the bed. I was all for rough sex, but Eren looked like he wanted to completely destroy me.

    Seconds later Eren found his way to my shorts and pulled them off, revealing a tiny black thong. Eren moved the strip covering me to the side, and slid 2 fingers in, pumping them in and out, at a rapid pace.

     He brought his face down to my pussy and started sucking on my clit. My back arched at the sudden pain and pleasure. "Eren." I moaned out breathlessly. "Y/n?" he said back, the vibrations bringing me closer to my orgasm. Suddenly Eren's fingers curled upwards and hit my G-Spot. This was enough to snap the knot in my stomach and make me a moaning mess. Eren licked up the rest of my juices that spilled out onto him, then sucked his fingers.
    "I love the way you taste." He said kissing up my stomach, pulling my shirt up as he went. Once it was off I was now just left in my bra and underwear.
"Get on your knees." Eren demanded, only wearing boxers at this point.

    I got on my knees and pulled down his underwear slowly, revealing his length. My eyes widened realizing how big it was.
I looked Eren right in his eyes as I kitten licked the tip of his throbbing hard dick. I sped up my pace, but still only playing with the top, to make Eren annoyed. Eren let his head back as he moaned my name out. I opened my mouth wider, looking him back in his eyes, inviting him to face fuck me. Once he caught on, he placed his hands behind my head and quickly pushed me further down his dick. I gagged, as his tip touched the back of my throat. He pulled me back to let me breathe then rammed his dick back into my throat repeatedly.

    "Fuck Y/n im gonna fucking cum." He said, taking his dick out of my throat and jerking himself off.
Cum shot into my mouth and onto my lips and nose as Eren emptied himself. Eren helped me get of the ground, my knees weak from being in the same position for too long.

"Get on the be-."

"Y/n?"

Jean said from the other side of the door.

"Give me a second!" I called out, wiping Eren's cum off my face with a random shirt I found. Eren started throwing his clothes back on.

"Go hide in the closet!" I whispered to him, standing there doing nothing.
"You are so bossy." He said as I pushed him in.
"Just be quiet while I talk to Jean." I said putting my hand of the handle.
"Y/n?" Eren called out.
"What now..."

"Are you gonna put your clothes on first?"

___________

This is just a filler chapter lol.