chapter 11

11 AM
Y/N'S POV
_____________

after a few more hours of  getting my shit pounded, i was gassed. i was basically ready for another nap even though i had just woken up 3 hours ago.

luckily, my headache was gone though.

talk about hangover cures.

connie played with my loose pieces of hair and hummed a tune that i didn't know. normally i wouldn't let anyone touch my hair, but i liked when connie played with it. it was soothing.

"y/n?"

"hm?"

"lemme take you out tonight."

i stared at him, slightly raising my eyebrows .

"y/n i'm for real. let's go on a lil date or sumn. i ain just tryna fuck around wit you."

"Alright fine." i said unsure. sure, deep down i knew connie really didn't just want to have sex with me, but in all honesty i was scared. my last relationship ended in stalking to i guess i had every right to be. connie didn't know that though, and i didn't feel like letting him know either.

i gave him a quick peck on his lips, then made my way to his bathroom.

holy shit i look awful.

My hair was a knotted mess from connie playing with it and all the sweat. i tried my best to pick it through with my fingers as connie watched attentively. i saw out of the corner of my eyes.

"you got a staring problem." i said continuing to un-mat my hair, which was still unsuccessful.

"naw you just hella pretty." connie said watching me walk across the room to grab some detangler. i just smiled and sprayed my hair.

"i think i'm just gonna go shower. i smell like sex anyways." i said walking over to the side of the bed connie was on and planting a kiss on his cheek. when i started to stand back up he brought my head back down and gave me a kiss on the lips. it was a short peck, but still enough to give me butterflies.

"you idiot." i said laughing. connie smiled.

"be ready around 7 okay."

"okay fine." i said rolling my eyes and walking out of the room with a goofy ass smile on my face.

i shut the door behind me but was shocked when i ran straight into someone's chest. eren.

fuck.

"why are you coming out of connie's room smilin like that?" eren asked. he was shirtless with grey sweats on. all his tattoos showing.

"oh he was just letting me borrow some stuff and i was giving it back."

eren squinted his eyes but didn't seem to want to ask any more questions.

"whatttever." he said pushing past me to open connie's door. I quickly walked away towards my room hoping connie wasn't still naked....

•••••

LOL hey guys i'm back did you miss me.

this is a super short filler chapter but i just wanted to put something out so you guys would know i'm alive and the story is continuing :)))