Prologue (Explanation and Introduction)

Explanation:
-This is an AU where when you turn 18 you get your soulmates name on your wrist.
-In this AU they're in their last year of UA.
-Bakugo realised what his bullying did to Izuku and that him treating him horribly wasn't helping at all and so he changed his ways and is now like a big brother to Izuku or maybe even a guardian but don't get me wrong he still calls him nerd and is his fiery temperamental self just a little kinder to Izuku and more protective of him as well.
-Izuku is three months older than Kirishima in this and in the actual anime.

Introduction:

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Age: 18 in the first chapter
Personality: Izuku is a very timid, reserved, and polite boy, frequently overreacting to abnormal situations with exaggerated expressions. He is a very sweet guy and loves to make friends.
Sexuality: Pansexual

Name: Ejiro Kirishima
Age: 17 almost 18
Personality: Eijiro is a boisterous and outgoing guy with a fondness for the concept of manliness, often using the terms "manly" and "unmanly" to describe things and people he does or doesn't like, respectively.
Sexuality: Gay

Name: Ochako Uraraka
Age: 17
Personality: Ochaco is a very warm, lively individual who thinks about everything positively, though she is objective enough to see flaws and virtues. She is empathetic in general, friendly to those she meets, and will try to help or defend anyone who is kind to her or who needs assistance.
Sexuality: Bisexual

Name: Katsuki Bakugo
Age: 18
Personality: Katsuki is a crude, arrogant, short-tempered, and aggressive person but he can also be a really gentle person (in this AU).
Sexuality: Gay

Name: Tenya Iida
Age: 18
Personality: Tenya may look severe, unfriendly, and even intimidating at first glance, but he's actually a very straightforward, earnest, intelligent, sophisticated, disciplined, and noble person, although a bit clueless about personal interactions due to his elite upbringing.
Sexuality: Straight

Name: Mina Ashido
Age: 18
Personality: Mina is a cheerful and easygoing girl who displays a smile on her face most of the time. Highly social and excitable, she loves to hang out with her friends and is shown to become very upset when denied an opportunity to be at a gathering.
Sexuality: Pansexual

Name: Hanta Sero
Age: 18
Personality: Hanta is a very friendly person and has proven to be one of the more sociable members of Class 1-A. He can be loud and showy at times, often trying to impress his peers with his Quirk.
Sexuality: Straight

Name: Momo Yaoyorozu
Age: 18
Personality: Momo is a very prudent, dedicated person who acts as a natural leader. She is generally level-headed and calm in dangerous situations, but she isn't above falling into a panic.
Sexuality: Bisexual (More towards Women).

Name: Kyoka Jiro
Age: 18
Personality: Kyoka is a straight-forward and calm girl who, despite her usually unenthusiastic demeanour, has a teasing side towards others.
Sexuality: Lesbian

Name: Shoto Todoroki
Age: 17
Personality: Shoto originally had a cold, aloof personality, which stemmed from his abusive upbringing and complicated family life. Focused and unemotional, Shoto preferred to keep to himself instead of hanging out with other people. After what happened with Midoriya he tends to be ok with his class now though.
Sexuality: Gay

Name: Minoru Mineta
Age: 18
Personality: Mineta is noted for being very perverted, as well as being particularly and shamelessly open about it. He can be a real pain in the buttocks at times but he can also be a really kind and he is always there for his friends.
Sexuality: Gay

Name: Tsuyu Asui
Age: 17
Personality: Tsuyu is a straightforward and aloof individual who always speaks bluntly from her mind and what she thinks about others. Tsuyu prefers to be called "Tsu", but only by people she views as friends. She commonly refers to everyone with the honorific "-chan", save for teachers and other authority figures.
Sexuality: Lesbian

Name: Denki Kaminari
Age: 18
Personality: Denki is a friendly, social, and energetic boy who likes to hang out with people. He is rather casual when interacting with others, including the generally unfriendly Katsuki Bakugo, although he's also not above petty complaining or overreacting if feeling annoyed or shocked enough.
Sexuality: Bisexual (More towards men).

Name: Hitoshi Shinso
Age: 18
Personality: Hitoshi is a very stoic and straightforward person with an innate ability to spark conversation with anyone, despite holding a reserved and quiet attitude most of the time. He is shown to be rather clever, being able to manipulate others into replying to his words, allowing him the opportunity to activate his Quirk. He is ok with some people but it really depends on the way they act towards him and the people he cares about.
Sexuality: Gay