Chapter 7

Kirishima's POV:
"I'm sorry I shouted but you guys verbally attacking him isn't any better! You're doing the same thing as what he did just lighter and more frequently. The horrible words you guys say will never go away. They stay there and when things tend to get upsetting those words replay and you start to believe them. You convince yourself that you're worthless. Just stop it. I've forgiven him so why can't you guys?" Is all Izuku said. He's not wrong words can be the worst type of bullying sometimes. All of a sudden Bakugo's broken voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "I really am a heartless monster" is all he said. It was in a quite voice but everyone heard it loud and clear. Izuku immediately spun around. "No no you're not. I promise I mean you're basically my big brother. Yes you have made mistakes but you've learned from them and grown into an amazing older brother and a great friend. I bet Kirishima thinks you're an outstanding boyfriend too." Izuku said. Wow he definitely has a way with words. That's where I jumped in. "Izu is correct. I am so sorry Kat. You're an amazing boyfriend and you may have made mistakes but its not hard to notice how far you have come even from the beginning of UA. I am so proud of how far you have come. Please never call yourself a heartless monster because you are far from it."

Bakugo's POV:
I smiled and walked over to Kirishima hugging him and then I looked over to Izuku and thanked him for being so understanding and sweet. Izuku came and hugged me and then took a step back. Kirishima pulled me in for a kiss and I froze. I looked over to Izuku and my heart sunk. That has to hurt. I don't want to hurt him. After what has happened and him having my back and being my little brother after everything and here I am knowingly kissing his soulmate. That shit has gotta hurt. I'm sorry Izuku. I pulled away and asked Kirishima if we can have a movie night and he agreed. I shot Izuku an apologetic look and he just smiled and nodded. I walk away wondering how I'm going to tell Kirishima that he isn't my soulmate. Wait...My soulmate's birthday is January 11th?.....He knows I'm his soulmate!