Chapter 1

Izuku's Pov:
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
I sat up and reached over to turn my alarm clock off and as I was turning the alarm off I heard shouting outside my dorm. I got up and got dressed into my school uniform then I put my phone in my pocket and walked out my dorm to see what all the noise was. It turns out it was my friends Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida, Tsuyu Asui, Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki. I looked at them all in confusion. "Um Hello?" I said clearly confused by what all the fuss was about at 7 in the morning. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all shouted in unison. "Wait what?" I asked in confusion pulling my phone back out of my pocket. Ochako was the first to speak. "It's Thursday the 15th of July? It's your birthday? Oh my lord Deku! Please do not tell me you forgot it was your birthday?!" I looked at my phone. She was right. It was my birthday. I was so caught up in training and homework and other things that I forgot what day it was. "Heh. So it is. Sorry guys I've just been so caught up in everything that I hadn't realised." Iida spoke up this time. "Midoriya that was very unorganised of you to forget your own birthday!" He said with the hand thing that he does. "Sorry Iida-Kun! I will try to keep better track of what's happening" 😅.

-After Second Period-

We were walking in the hallway when Tsu asked me something which confused me for a second. "Hey Midoriya what's that writing on your wrist??" I looked down to see what she was talking about and then Todoroki also spoke "Maybe it's his soulmates name? I mean it is his birthday". I then realised that it was gonna be my soulmates name. I looked at my wrist and when I saw who's name it was I was in utter shock. No. There's no way. This can't be right I thought to myself. I looked to them. "Excuse me for a minute" and with that I ran out of there as fast as I could. I ran straight into my room and immediately started looking for something to cover my arm with. I found some bandages under my bed and decided they would do. Uraraka walked into my room and looked at me. "Are you ok Deku-Kun?" Ochako asked me. "Yea. Yea I'm okay." I answered. "What happened back there??" She asked referring to what happened back in the hallway. "Promise not to tell anyone?" I asked her. Praying to All Might that she'd promise. "I promise Deku-Kun! What is it??" She questioned really curious as to what I had to say. "My soulmate. It's Kirishima-Kun...." "That's great! Isn't it?" She questioned. I looked at her and she quickly realised. "Oh.....no"