Chapter 6

Mina's POV:
Everything was calm and Me and Bakugo were talking. "Shut up pink cheeks" well we were trying to. "No you angry Pomeranian leave me be." All of a sudden Kirishima walked in and he seemed to be in a rush. He walked past me and Bakugo dashing towards Izu. He stopped and said something which made Izu stand up then he grabbed Izu's wrist and marched out the room.

Izuku's POV:
I was dragged out of the room by Kirishima when he suddenly came to a halt. "We need to talk" is all he said. "Ok, what do we need to talk about?" I asked. He stared at me for what felt like an eternity despite it only being a few seconds before he finally spoke again. "What are you and Bakugo hiding from me?" That question caused me to freeze.  "What are you talking about?" That was all I could say before Denki and Kacchan appeared along with Mina. "Don't play dumb with me I want to know what you and bakugo are hiding from me." That is all Kirishima said. Denki then spoke up. "I overheard you and Bakugo talking and he said something along the lines of thank you for not telling everyone even though I was so horrible to you." But before I could even respond to Denki's statement Kacchan jumped in. "It's a sensitive topic and you shouldn't have listened in but if you must know back when Deku and I were kids I used to bully him with a few classmates and it was quite bad." I was shocked, to say the least. I wasn't expecting Kacchan to ever tell anyone about that. It was just between me and him. He asked for it to be that way.

Kirishima's POV:
"WHAT THE HELL BAKUGO?!" Mina shouts at him as she walks towards Izuku. "Are you ok izu??" Mina said as she pulled him into a hug. He hugged back and promised he was fine. He then stood there and told us all not to be mad at Bakugo. How can he stand there and expect us not to be mad after what was just said?! He then explained how he's forgiven Bakugo and how he never held anything against him. He doesn't want us mad at him as it's all in the past and we're all really good friends. Bakugo has changed since then and that's what izuku pointed out. I didn't know how to feel. I've just found out that my boyfriend used to bully one of my best friends and it wasn't just light bullying. It was severe. We're all stood there wanting to punch Bakugo. Izu is in the way though. People are shouting stuff but Bakugo just hugs into Izu's back. It's clear he regrets his choices.
"EVERYONE FUCKING STOP IT!!" Izu yells.
We're all frozen from shock.