Chapter 3

Mina's pov:
I started running the minute I found out where Izuku and Ochako was. I shouted to Kirishima and Denki to explain to Mr.Aizawa that we were having technical difficulties and then went round the corner. Once I got to Izuku's dorm I opened the door and ran in. Izuku has always left his door open recently since a lot of class 1A have been having problems and nightmares so he leaves his door open for us to just walk in and vent or to sleep over. He lets us have the bed and then he sleeps on the floor with a pillow and blanket. Izuku has always been sweet like that though. I walked in and Ochako was wrapping his wrist with a bandage to which led me to get really bad thoughts. "Is he ok?!" I asked very quickly. Ochako and Izuku look at me. I saw Izu's tear stained face and got really upset that my BFF was hurt. I know Izu has been crying. Ochako must of seen the worry in my eyes because she replied and said "Don't worry the bandage is just to hide his soulmates name." Which made me breathe a sigh of relief which I didn't even know I was holding. Then I got confused. "Why who's his soulmate??" I said looking at Ochako. She turned her head to look at Izu which I followed her gaze. He looked at me. I could see pain in his eyes. "It's Kirishima" he said as he looked down. Then everything started to make sense. Why he ran away from his friends. Why Ochako ran after him. Why they were gone for 20-25 minutes. Why Izu had been crying. Why Ochako was bandaging his wrist. It all made sense now. Poor Izu.

Kirishima's Pov:
We're half way through class when Mina, Ochako and Midoriya come into the classroom. Mina looks to Mr.Aizawa and apologies and says that Mido was having soulmate problems. Not too long after Mina said that Mido looked at me and then at Katsuki to which Katsuki looked down at his desk. What is going on today? Why is everyone being so weird? Mido stood there looking at me for a few minutes and then snapped back into reality. He walked towards his seat and looked at Bakugo again. After about 30 minutes of Mido glancing between me and Bakugo it looked as though he gave me an apologetic look. Why would he give me an apologetic look though?