Chapter 7

Paige and Sierra looked at each other in confusion.
"Was that even part of the plan?" Paige whispered to Sierra.
"I had to get rid of Percy because he was just extra baggage to my plan dummy." Rachel answered for Sierra.
"Isn't Percy the whole reason you're causing a fit?" Sierra took a deep breath and stood up.
"Sierra sweetie," Rachel sweetly began, "Go suck on a lollipop and leave this to the big girls."

"Rachel babe, let's skip today?" The forgotten football player suggested standing up to kiss her neck.
"Whatever bird brain." Rachel scoffs pushing him off, sauntering to the door. The football player quickly followed her leaving everyone in whispers and confused staring.
"Um class, get ready for the uh, pop quiz today." The teacher herself is dazed by the scene that unfolded in front of her eyes.
"Sierra, I'm sick and tired of the way Rachel treats us!" Paige huffed getting her cellphone out ignoring the teacher's instructions.
"W-what are you going to do?" Sierra whispered back taking out her supplies.
"I'm calling it... 'Bananas Revenge' " Paige smirked sending out a text message to the enemy of Rachel.
"Is it because of..."
"Yes Sierra, I love that movie." Paige gave Sierra a wink, "Rebelling is my game."
Sierra gulped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Who in the world is outside?'
Annabeth wondered as she shoveled out another spoon of ice cream.
'I'm pretty sure school's still in...'
Annabeth put her quart down as she trudged to her front door, confused at who could possibly visit her at this time. She opens the door, surprised at the person that's there.

"Rachel?" She said in disbelief, cracking the door a little to hide her messy pajamas.
"Hi Annabeth!" Rachel's smile was fake as she pushed Annabeth without warning into her house.
"Of course you may come in without invitation." Annabeth sarcastically says as she slams the door behind Rachel.
"Enough with the chit chat. Let's get to the real reason why I'm here." Rachel dropped the innocent act.
"Oh really? I thought we were going to finally be friends and bake cookies with sprinkles on top!"
Rachel gave Annabeth a quick glare as she glides to one of her couches, pretending to look for dirty spots as she sat down.
"Join me?" Rachel fluttered her eyes, patting the seat next to her.
Annabeth rolled her eyes and chose to stand up. It was her house for Pete sakes.
"Anyway... I see that Percy starter spiraling out of control when he saw me *cough* 'confront' you."
Annabeth shrugged, "Not really my problem."
Rachel sighed and slowly stood up, "Well honey, make it your problem. You are the center of it right?"

Annabeth took a step towards Rachel. "I'm not, I think you're the one that is instigating the problem. In fact, if you kept your greedy cheap nails off of Percy, you wouldn't even have to be 'confronting' me in the first place."

Rachel narrowed her eyes taking slow steps to the front door retreating to safety.
"You already made enemies with me Miss Princess... If you want to take it further I will. I WILL shut you down Annabeth Chase!" Rachel yelled yanking the door open.

"And by the way, your personal golden maid didn't come to collect the mail that was left for you on the doorstep. I suggest you look at it immediately." Rachel sneered as she threw the brown anonymous package to her. Annabeth didn't bother catching it watching it fall in front of her.

"Fine B*TCH, game on then! Let the best girl win." Annabeth yelled back. After Rachel slammed the door, Annabeth picked up the package quickly opening it. Curiously she scanned the paper first, holding the box for last.

Annabeth,

You think that you're tough huh?
Well let's put that to a test.
In the box contains supplies for
a project you are going to do. If
you don't, well honey... Percy's
going to die
~Toodles

Annabeth shocked at the message dropped both the letter and the box.
'I bet it was f*cking Rachel!' Annabeth getting angrier and angrier decided to glance in the box. Once Annabeth opened the top, she took one look in the box. Light headed, Annabeth stumbled to her phone waiting on the table. She needed to confide in someone... But who could she even trust?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel sighed casually flipping her hair over her shoulder, pulling out her pink diamond encrusted phone. She dialed the number hopping into her car starting the car.
"So Rachel... What are we gonna do next?" Todd the football player asked, hope in his eyes.
"Shut up Todd I'm trying to talk on the phone." Rachel said calmly.
Todd immediately went silent. He's not that dense to see that Rachel is planning something serious.
"Hey, Annabeth received the package. I did my part of the deal, now give me what I want."
He heard Rachel say as he glanced out the window.
He couldn't make out what the person on the other side of phone was saying, but he probably didn't want to get involved.
'I'm in a real crappy situation' Todd sadly thought as he waited to be taken wherever Rachel plans to go.