2%

Michael...

"So Alex congratulations on your engagement." Luke says to Alex Gaskarth whom we are currently writing with right now.

"Thanks."

"Are we invited?" Ash questions.

"Of course Lisa absolutely loves you guys, it's kind of ridiculous." His statement causes me to chuckle.

"Is someone jealous?" I tease.

"Nope not one bit." He replies confidently. "I know that I'm the only one that's she'll fu-"

"Michael can I speak to you for a minute?" my manager interrupts Alex mid-sentence.

"Uh yeah sure? I'll be right back guys." I say getting up and walking into the hall. "What's up?"

"Do you know a Halley Greene?"

"Yeah, I don't like her, but I know her."

"Oh shit."

"What?" I ask worried.

"Did you have relationship with an Emily Jones?"

"Yes." I answer coldly.

"Is there any chance you two could have a child together?"

"I haven't seen Emily in over 5 years." I say.

"Well this Halley girl says that Emily Jones has a daughter and that the baby is yours." He explains.

"What, there's no way? Is Halley still on the phone?"

"No, but I can call her back."

"Yeah, you should do that." He pulls out his phone and redials this girl.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Is this Halley Greene?" My manager walks away.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"Um, yes this is Michael Clifford. You called my agent and said Emily Jones is pregnant I haven't spoken to-"

"I never said Emily was pregnant, she had your baby five and a half years ago." She interrupts.

"If this is some kind of sick joke-"

"No, Michael listen to me. Emily never told you about your daughter because she didn't want it to affect your career."

"How do I know you aren't some crazy obsessed fan?"

"When you were 16 you and Emily had your first fight and she told me about it and it pissed me off, so while we were at school in the cafeteria I poured milk on your head."

"I'm pretty sure that was on YouTube." I respond.

"Okay what about the time me, you, Emily, and my boyfriend all went on a double date? As usual you were being an ass, so I asked to talk to you and then we had a HUGE screaming match and I pushed you in the lake."

"Okay so maybe you are Halley, but how do I know the baby is mine?"

"If you don't believe me you can have a paternity test, but I don't lie, and for the record Emily hasn't been with another guy since you left." she says.

"Emily left me." I snap.

"Okay chill, she hasn't been with another guy since she left, so the baby is yours."

"So, if the baby is five years old why didn't she tell me she was pregnant then?" I ask.

"Emily didn't want to ruin your career, I already said that you dumb ass." Halley explains.