21%

GUYS WE REACHED 1K OMF THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS

Halley...

Bad things bring people pleasure all the time; sex, drugs, hurting yourself, hurting others, and damn kissing Michael is my guilty pleasure. I know it's wrong to kiss my best friend's boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, baby daddy, what ever you want to call him, but man it just feels good and I don't want it to stop.

I never thought I would even want to be close enough to Michael to kiss him let alone be making out with him. I thought we would always just be enemies, and even if we did up kissing I at least thought it would be bad, but I was wrong. Michael is a damn good kisser. Not at all how I imagined. I always thought that Michael would be a terrible kisser; I felt like he would shove his tongue down your throat and drool on you as he groped your boobs, but I was wrong. He kisses slow and rough, using tongue but not choking me with it, and he holds my hips not my ass.

He pulls me close and runs his fingers through my hair and continues to kiss me slowly. He pushes me against the arm of the couch and begins to kiss my neck and I lean my head back. After he's done with my neck he goes back to my lips and I can feel the hickey forming near my collar bone, but as he scoots closer to me I realize that bad things, no matter how good they feel, are still bad.
And the more heated the kiss becomes, the more I realize that Michael is not the person I want to be doing anything like this with. I have no romantic feelings for Michael, I never have. If you can make it through your hormonal high school years without falling for your best friend you pretty much know; he's not the "one". As this realization hits me I push Michael away with more force then I intended. "Stop," I breathe. "please."

"Halley what's wrong? Did I do something?" Michael asks scooting close to me again and putting his hand on my cheek.

"No you didn't do anything it's just this can't happen." I explain briefly.

"What can't happen?" He questions.

"This. Us. We can't happen." I stutter pushing his hand off my cheek.

"What why? What's wrong with this? Did I do something, look Halley whatever it is I'm really sorry."

"Mikey you didn't do anything wrong, actually you did everything perfectly-"

"Then what? Why can't we be a thing Halley? We would be perfect together, we are meant to be together it's obvious. The enemies that fall in love over a tragic death that sounds just like a fairytale out of the books." he interrupts. "Look Halley I don't know why, but for the last few months I've been having feelings for you and I can't help but want you so fucking much. I think-I think I-I love you." He adds and leans in again placing his lips on mine.

"Stop Michael gosh damn it!" I shriek shoving him away and jumping off the couch. "This can't happen!"

"Why Halley?! Give me one good reason why we can't happen?!" He snaps also standing from the sofa.

"I..." I trail off not really wanting to tell him the reason why I don't want to be with him.

"Do you even have a valid reason Halley?!" He spits.

"I do I just...."

"You just what?! Spit it out Halley!" He yells anger clear on his face and I totally understand where he's coming from, I've been there before. Rejection makes you angry and sad, it's one of the worst feelings in the world; being told no sucks and it sucks even worse when the person rejecting you doesn't have a reason for it.

"I'm in love with your bandmate ok?! Are you happy now?!" I snap back the anger in his eyes soon deflating and changing into sadness.

"W-what?" He chokes.