12%

3rd person...

Three times this week Michael has forgotten Melody at school and been late to pick her up from Lacey's every other day and it is really starting to piss every one off. Michael hasn't heard the end of it. Luke has been very snippy and an all around ass towards Michael since, Ashton has been upset and disappointed, Calum has been ignoring him in general, and Melody has been ignoring Michael, crying about Michael, and trying to get Michael's attention all week. Halley doesn't even know, but if she did all hell would break loose. Michael is currently sleeping with the worst hangover he has ever experienced besides when his mum made him chug down a 12 pack.

He hears a bang, but chooses to ignore it until his bedroom door opens and Melody comes walking over. "What do you need Melody?" he asks trying not to be a douche bag.

"Um daddy I made a mess."

"What did you do Melody?" he huffs.

"I um well I was playing with my Barbies and I-I b-bumped into y-your guitar."

"What?!" he screeches jumping out of bed and jogging down the stairs to find the guitar that was once sat on a shelf in the wall now on the floor snapped in half.

"I'm sorry daddy." Melody says lip trembling.

"Melody I told you not to play in the band room! I can't believe you! This guitar was my baby! WHY THE HELL WERE YOU IN HERE?!" he yells.

"I'm sorry daddy it-it was an accident." she stutters.

"I hate being a dad." Michael mumbles.

Melody's lips begin shaking violently and she starts sobbing. "I'm s-sorry daddy I-I didn't m-mean to. I'm s-sorry."

He spins around to face his little girl realizing what he just said. "I'm sorry Melody I didn't mean that." He reaches out for her, but she pulls away.

"I want my mummy."she cries.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so so sorry." Melody escapes from his grip and runs up the stairs into her room. "Mel wait!" Michael calls jogging up the stairs after her. He opens her door to find her sobbing into her pillow. "Mel."

"Go away."

"Mel I'm really sorry, I'm just in a bad mood."

"Leave me alone."

"Come on Melody." he prods pulling her away from her pillow to face him. He wipes the tears away from her blotched red cheeks. "Melody I'm so sorry."

"I want my mummy." she cries.

"I know Mel." he says hugging her. She pushes him away.

"I don't want you I want my mummy."

"Mel-"

"Leave me alone. I hate you." she finally snaps. He grabs her arm.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that." he spits.

"Let go." she whines, but he doesn't respond. "Daddy let go, you're hurting me." she cries. A wave of realization washes over his face as he releases his grip on her arm.

"Are you sure?" Luke asks Karman.

"Yes Luke, I am 100% sure." she responds.

"So I am going to be-" A knock on the door interrupts Luke mid-sentence. "Not now I'm busy." He calls.

"Why does everyone hate me?!" Melody screeches running down the stairs bumping into Calum on the way.

"Melody! Melody wait!" Luke and Michael come jogging down the hall Karman on their tails.