13%

Halley...

Melody decided she wanted to stay with me this weekend and obviously I agreed. "Melody after you eat you have to take a bath." I say.

"Okay." she sighs. 20 minutes and 12 homework questions later Melody finally finishes eating.

"Alright Mel, go get your clothes I'll start the water."

"Yes." she agrees jumping off the school and running to 'her' room. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water making sure it is warm before Melody comes back. A few minutes later Melody into the bathroom. I help her into the bathtub and start washing her hair. I shampoo and condition her hair when I finally notice a mark on her arm.

"Melody what is this?" I ask gesturing to the purple bruise on her little arm.

"I-I don't know." I take a closer look at it and notice it's kind of in the shape of a hand.

"Who did this to you?"

"It was an accident." "Melody who did this to you?" I order.

"It was an accident, he didnt mean it."

"Oh hell to the no you arent starting this if a boy ever hits you and I mean ever you tell some one. So now that being said who the hell did this to you?" I snap.

"He didn't mean it, he was just upset I broke his guitar." she states.

"Melody Hope Parker who in fucks name did this to you?"

"D-Daddy." she mumbles.

"You're done." I say plucking Melody out of the water.

"Really?"

"Yep." I answer drying Melody off quickly. After having to pick Melody up from Lacey's twice now I have her phone number. I let Melody get dressed while I step out of the room and dial Lacey's number.

"Hello?" she answers.

"Lacey, this is Halley, Melody's aunt. I was just wondering if you could watch Melody for a few hours while I talk to Michael for a couple hours?" "Tonight?" she questions. "Um yeah if that's ok." "Sure, sure just drop her by."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem. See you soon." she agrees. We hang up the phone then I go into the bathroom and help Melody finish getting dressed. After pulling on her hoodie and tying her shoes I do the same for me and then we get in the car.

"Auntie Halley where are we going?"

"You're going to visit Miss Lacey for a little bit ok?" "Why?" the little girl questions.

"I have something to do for a little bit."

"Ok."the little girl agrees.

They say that anger is a blinding emotion and they are right. I don't remember driving to Lacey's, dropping Melody off, or knocking on the door. The first thing I remember clearly is pounding on the door of the 5SOS boys house. "Hey Halley-" "Move." I order pushing past Luke.

"Halley whats up?" he questions.

"Where is he?"

"Who?"

"Who the fuck do you think I'm talking about? Where the hell is Michael?" I snap. "I heard my name." Michael says popping on up from the kitchen.

"You fucking bastard." "What did I do?" He asks. "You hurt her. You fucking hurt her Michael! She broke your guitar big deal, you have enough money to bye twelve damn guitars and more, but instead you decide to be a pissy little bastard and hurt her! You're such a fucking dick what the hell is wrong with you?!"