Episode 37: The Truth Of Kaike

"I got Dayton TEXT..WHAT THE ROBOTICS?!!" Said Sig as Silvers checked Kaike out. "So where are the body's of Frankie and Kathy..", "You will not return us into individuals..we are better together.."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" And at that moment Kaike was going to be officially shut down for good. "KAIKE STOP!" Silvers powered down Kaike as Signourey opened the neck to try and find the microchip. "Peyton. You take half of them and go look around in the school to see if there are any sightings of their bodies. Jenny, I need you to stay here while I restart Kaike and then take the others. You are going to ask her for information and report back to us."

Jenny nodded as they left as Kaike rebooted. "Please say a password to confirm official memory data erased." Jenny's head tilted and spitted out random words and each time Kaike repeated, "Access denied. You have two guesses remaining before permanent memory stays." She groaned and spoke in anger.

"Why did Cynthia have to make her passwords so hard." A green and blue light flicked on from Kaike. "Access approved. Would you like to have memory erased?"Jenny thought how would Kaike be able to answer questions if she had no memory, so she did the unthinkable and allowed her to keep her memories. "No. Keep.", "One moment. Resetting and restoring memory." While Kaike was rebooting Jenny tied her up in wires just before Kaike grunted to escape. "Tell me why you two combined your microchip?!" She yelled, Kaike looked at Jenny, "To save Kathy.." that voice was Frankies. "What was wrong with Kathy microchip?" Asked Jenny calmly. "Accessing Memory Audio Files..''

She played what Kathy, known as Alexis at the time heard. "Memory card swap." Cole asked if it's safe, "I'm willing to take the sacrifice, I could possibly reprogram the card into Kathy old form." Says Andrew as he knew he was taking a big risk to damage his own system. Alexis' system had a minor virus and bug but it wasn't huge but it was also a warning for them not to mess with her. "Fine do it..", "Not in public Coleslaw..let's go to the computer lab and lock the doors." Jenny gasped, "She had a virus and to delete a virus you mu-", "must counteract one with another virus..mom didn't know I had a virus after I left WARPA. That is why we combined, but the downside is that Cythina Mendel is planning to perform Project XY on Friday during mom promotion. She has it all planned out on the Ferris wheel Cart #89 ....WARNING SYSTEM DYING..."

Frankie went silent as Jennys eyes widened. "Don't worry Kaike, I will make sure you and mom will be safe.." her mom came back, "Well any luck?" Jenny looked at her mom and somewhat of her sister, she could tell the truth or do what Cythina would want her to do. That is to lie and Betray her mom. "Nope..no luck.." Signourey sighed and walked up to Kaike and felt the hair, the hair was nearly all blonde but Signourey found a small patch of brown hair uncolored. "Maybe there's hope to return these two into two different people, and maybe this time non android." Jenny gulped.