Episode 38: Ferris Wheel Cart #89

"Nope..no luck.." Signourey sighed and walked up to Kaike and felt the hair, the hair was nearly all blonde but Signourey found a small patch of brown hair uncolored. "Maybe there's hope to return these two into two different people, and maybe this time non android." Jenny gulped. "Say mom. I was wondering if I could go do some research at the library..you know the one near the upcoming festival grounds." Signourey looked at her, "I suppose you could, just make sure to bring me back the latest newspaper.."

She started to cut the hairs from Kaike as Jenny snuck out and ran to the nearest bus station heading to the festival. As she waited Beto spotted her. "What are you doing here!" they both said, "Research at the library..what about you.."

"Okay you're lying.." he said, "My mom wants to make Frankie and Kathy two separate people..", "Don't you mean androids?" she shook her head no. "Frankie told me that Kathy has a virus along with her..", "and to counteract a viruis is one with another virus that must be why they combined, but.."

Jenny frowned, "the downside is that Cythina Mendel is planning to perform Project XY which is Kaike in like 3 hours. It will be during my mom's promotion. She has it all planned out on the Ferris wheel Cart #89..and that's where I need to be.." said Jenny, "Your not going alone..", "I know..I already contacted Dayton and she should be here soon. You can't come because your mom is going to need you.."

He hugged Jenny as they spilted away as Jenny found Dayton by the ferris wheel. "Hey you came..", "Yeah, we got to cart number 89 and see what's there.." Dayton laughed nervously, "You know that's the highest one right.." Jenny nodded as they headed towards the cart. "Why couldn't you ask Cole to do this with you..", "He isn't as smart as you..plus if our android friends and or siblings die..I always thought of you as a sister.." Dayton smiled a little, "Well I always thought of you as a sister as well..but let's' not get negative and start seeing what we can do to make it positive.." 

As they reached the cart to the ferris wheel it looked normal, too normal to the eye. "Something doesn't add up.." Jenny mumbled, "You sure Kaike said cart 89.." she nodded as they looked around it. The ferris wheel started to move and they started going up and then it stayed put. "Anything seem out of the ordinary?" said Jenny, "It's a trap.." mumbled Dayton, "Why do you assume everything is a trap..", "Because Cythina is all  the way down there and we are stuck up here. Look!"  Dayton pointed down below as they saw Cythina next to Sig. "What are we going to do now..any moment no Beto, no Simone, no Andrew..no..No Frankie and no Kathy..they will all be dead if we don't do something."