Prologue

Beginning of a new school session, as Jenny was now 14 and Frankie was in her last year of high school. In the hallway two people had been talking/staring at boys who were once friends. "Alexis...Hello you ok?" Says a girl named Rachel as she stares in the direction Alexis was looking. Alexis was staring at two boys who were Cole and Andrew. "I'm ok Rachel, just one question. Who are those boys?" Rachel looks at them an mentioned to her saying "The blonde is Cole Reyes and the brown hair is Andrew LaPierre." Alexis nodded as Rachel goes to her locker to get a textbook. Alexis holds her book close to her chest, as Cole and Andrew ran into her by accident. The book she dropped had a photo that slides out and it was of her and Principal from Bayview High. They look at Alexis and mumble under their breath, "Kathy..." Alexis who was original Kathy had been brainwashed by Madison Rivera the boss of AWES. Brainwashed meaning reprogrammed by a new name, style, did I the author not mention she's an Android. On her screen it was warning saying STAY AWAY she tried to run off but Andrew holds one of her wrist, and Cole holds the other. "Let me go!" Says Alexis as her system was having a malfunction. DANGER! DANGER! It said on her screen as she looked at them. "Your name isn't Alexis!" Mentioned Andrew as he looked at Cole and her. "I don't know who you are but this is a warning, I will call the cops on you." She says struggling to break free as Cole mentioned "How can she not remember us Andrew. How!", Andrew had thought of something but it was a huge risk. "Memory card swap." Cole asked if it's safe, "I'm willing to take the sacrifice, I could possibly reprogram the card into Kathy old form." Says Andrew as he knew he was taking a big risk to damage his own system. Alexis system had a minor virus and bug but it wasn't huge but it was also a warning for them not to mess with her. "Fine do it..", "Not in public Coleslaw..let's go to the computer lab and lock the doors."

They took her to the computer lab as Rachel looked back and saw her missing. "Alexis?" She looked around and found her notepad and didn't see the photo. The notepad had been opened to a page with two sides of labeling. The Trustworthy side and not the Trustworthy side. "Trust or Not Trust..strange.." she looked for her name and she was Trust but than there was only 4 people on the don't trust side. Cole Reyes, Andrew Lapierre, Frankie Gaines, and Dayton Reyes. She read the names and than mumbled "I think..wait no I wonder why she trust me.." says Rachel as Simone walked into the school and found the photo and held on to it. "So if I connect this blue wire with the blue cord on her panel you could shut down both of you and than you'll be able to reprogram her.." says Cole as Andrew stared at him, "Yep, just don't open that door no matter what, and unplug the cord when it is 5 minutes after the computer screen turns GREEN. Or else I will be long gone along with Kathy files and Alexis will have me stuck in there.." Cole said he got it as Andrew told him that he trusted him, "Let's get this over with before someone realize that Alexis is missing.."

After around 45 minutes later, Cole was sleeping on the computer chair as the computer was flash green like Andrew said, than a person had entered the computer lab and disabled Andrew communication and released him from Alexis. Alexis woke up and everything was blurry. "My head..my vision..my.." she fell conscious but still weaken as Andrew physical state wasn't waken, but his mental self was. "Androids are such a hassle.." said the person as he/she got a call.."Yes I know what to do Operator..he will be in your hands soon...I disabled his communication to speak..what shall I do with pretty in blue." He/she was talking about Alexis also known as Kathy. "Very good, Simone you could first rewire Alexis to spy on that person 1, along with pity number 2. Place her in tutoring center to spy on them." said the Operator who was actually a panther to Sigourney not to long ago. She had been spinning in a wheeled chair, as footsteps entered. "Mom!" Yelled a boy who was around 12 years old. "When should I attend Sepulveda Middle School..and join the coding club to spy on...", the mother shushed him and than looked at her son and responded. "umm tomorrow..sweetheart..and I'm on a call..go reprogram the cameras.." The boy had left as he got incoming call and answered it. "Hey Beto!", "Hey Jenny! Why are you calling through bluetooth.." she mentioned her mom was using the phone, "So your coming to school tomorrow?" He nodded yes and asked what was up, they talked for hours. She asked what he was fixing, "Fixing the camera's...I wish I could see you..", "Same..maybe we could go to a movie at Cineo..", he looked at her with a laugh and said was she asking him on a date. "Possibly..I can't say yes or no..so yeah.." she smiled as she braided her hair. "I'll talk to you tomorrow..Frankie needs help with dinner..", "See yeah!" She logged off and went downstairs. "Jenny Gaines, do you add flour than milk or milk than flour..", "the second option if your baking..what are you even making anyways?"

Episode 31: Jenny Bae

Jenny at 14, Beto at 14

Jenny at 14, Beto at  14