Episode 33: Mix-up Wires

"Wasn't Lily an operation droid," mentioned Jenny as Beto nodded and said the operation droids are based on actual people. Jenny had an idea that involved the actual people at Bayview, "Let's go to the bathroom where Prom was ruined..", Beto looked at her as he said "Isn't that a changing room..", "Stop being a smart pants..just go.." they left went in through the mancover into the sewers like Andrew and Kathy did during the operation but this time it was real. Beto pulled up a map to Bayview Theatre room. "Only 3 hours away..seemed longer in brain.." They traveled in the sewer as in Bayview, Lily had been sighing each day missing someone, but couldn't figure out it was Andrew. Lily, Luke, Callie, Chris don't know who Andrew or Kathy are since the whole thing was an operation and a plan formed by their evil principal. Cindy is still Android, and Talo has the program to figure out about why the operation happened. Chris had been working on a spider camera bug called project E4#21, "I never got the chance to give my number to Allen.." Lily looked around the robotics room and walked towards Chris her pal. "Why didn't you give Allen the number.." she looked at him and tweaked a wire he missed placed. "Something didn't spark after we kiss, I need more like an electric one..", "Kiss Talo than his a robot run on power.." he laughs along with her as she hits his shoulder. "Haha smarty.." Luke entered seeing her sister laughing with Chris and mumbled "someday..you will find your Electro.." he could say prince but electro make sense since she is a techno geek. He walked up to them as he puts an arm around them, "so how's Spitty.." Chris looked at him and said "Project E4#21 is just fine.." Luke laughs as he looks at the time, "it is 9am, shouldn't we get going to Ms. Collins for English..", "Yeah but I was thinking we could go to the theater room instead to practice Twicked!", "Since when are you rebellious like this?" The three laughed and grabbed their hall passes and ID cards, as they walked there Beto and Jenny were only 4 minutes away.

At cheerleading Callie and Cindy were on the field talking among themselves. "Are you auditioning for Twicked! If so what part.." asked Cindy as Callie looked at her "Obviously Aisha, just hoping the brainiac robotic girl Lily gets Nellie..", "Isn't that the part where she kisses someone in public," Callie nodded and mentioned it was for revenge on her for kissing her brother at spring fling. "Just remember this Callie, the whole play is based on a mascarade ball like Cinderella and is during Halloween. And Aisha is a step-sister, don't you want the lead role?", "Read the characters name and next to it is their role number. 1 being best and 10 being the worst part." Cindy told her shouldn't they go practice, Callie took her to the theater room where her brother and Lily and Luke were there. "So who you auditioning for?" Asked Lily looking at Chris, "I'm auditioning for Saber, the bouncer.." underneath them Beto had said "We should be above them..just take that ladder up." Jenny did that and saw Lily about to freak out along with Callie and Cindy. "Hello I am Jenny Gaines..and this is my friend Beto..", "INTRUDERS!" Yelled Cindy as they told them they need their help. "Where did you come from anyways..", "Sepulveda..in Maine.." Beto started to drift off, "Power running low..", Beto screen showed an android nearby, and an outline surrounded Cindy. "She's an....Android..shutting down..." he pointed to Cindy before collapsing onto the ground. Callie looked at her friend and said "What are you..", CIndy looked at her and started to fake glitch out. "I'm..a humanized..robot..known as Cindy..Crawford...Built by Maddison Rivera..", "Oh boy what did I get myself into..." Jenny looked around herself and Callie, Chris, Lily and Luke look at her. "Why did you come to Bayview..", "I need your help to stop Project XY.." Chris turns away quickly and ran out of the room as Callie looked her. "Is the person named Cynthia Mendel.." Jenny nodded as Callie mentioned shocking news, "She's are Aunt..", "Meaning your father is Castro Thompson..the first scientist to create..an androids heart..." Callie nodded.

Episode 34: Bayview travels Sepulveda