Episode 36: Kaike meets Sig and Silvers

Previously

"Does your mother know?", "Know what.." Beto took her outside and said "About project XY.." Jenny looked at him and asked how does he know about it. "When I called you I was able to hack into your phone and listen in..and I heard my mother's voice and Simone's.."

"If Project XY doesn't be complete..", "Androids will all die..no more me, no Simone, no Andrew..no.." Jenny looked at him and mumbled her sisters name, "No Frankie & no Kathy..Andrew will be broken.."

"I thought he liked Lily another girl at Bayview..", "You just gave me an idea..what is your battery percentage.." he looked her strange and mentioned "98.745632..", "good enough..let's go to the big apple and stop the plan."

Later that evening

"What up Jen?", "I am on my way back to Sepulveda. Where's frankie and kathy..", "your not gonna like this but they combined microchips and now Frankie and Kathy are called Kaike.."

Currently

A bang at the door as Kaike went in fighting stands as Jenny and Beto along with the Bayview teens were there. "Jenny you almost gave me a heart stroke..", "Sorry but what happened to Frankie!"

Jenny was confused and felt the hair and metal. "So Frankie and Kathy combined into one..interesting..", the voice of Kathy had looked at Chris and said "Christopher.."

"Kathy..I mean Kaike.." Kaike had twitched as her eyes lit up and showed the group of Kathy and Chris talking together. "You promise you won't say anything..", "I promise I won't.." than a video of Andrew and Lilly, "I will always love you Andrew." Callie looks over and said "How did you get that file..", "Proccessor transmitting.." Sig and Silvers had rushed in.

"I got Dayton TEXT..WHAT THE ROBOTICS?!!" Said Sig as Silvers checked Kaike out. "So where are the body's of Frankie and Kathy..", "You will not return us into individuals..we are better together.."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" And at that moment Kaike was going to be officially shut down for good. "KAIKE STOP!"

Kaike as Wallis Currie-Wood