Episode 39: Two Of The Same DNA

"Why do you assume everything is a trap..", "Because Cythina is all the way down there and we are stuck up here. Look!" Dayton pointed down below as they saw Cythina next to Sig. "What are we going to do now..any moment no Beto, no Simone, no Andrew..no..No Frankie and no Kathy..they will all be dead if we don't do something." Jenny looked around, "Um.." she looked up and saw an escape window. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes and no.." Jenny looked at her, "Lift me up and I'll climb out of the Cart and..", "Are you crazy! We are 49.8 meters in the air. No way I am lifting you up there and risking your life," Jenny looked at Dayton and sighed, "Its' either you or me..", "Or me.." Jenny and Dayton turned around and saw Andrew locked in chains on the other side. "How long have you been there..", "48 hours.." Dayton raised a brow, "How are you running on battery.."

"I am connected to the power source that controls the ferris wheel..let me escape and stop Cythina and Maddison..please..it's what I can do to help out. Plus..it will be my final words with them that will be remembered.." Dayton looked at him, "What about Lily..", "Tell her the truth about me..tell her that even an android has heart even if the android isn't wanted.." Dayton nodded along with Jenny.

"Okay..fine." they tried getting him out of the chains, and when they did, he went through the escape window as Dayton looked up, "I am so going to regret this.." Jenny raised a brow as Dayton jumped and held the bars from the window and also climbed out and locked it. "Sorry Jenny.." as Dayton and Andrew made their way down, there were two people waiting. Cythina and Lily.

"What the?" said Dayton as she looked up and there was still a Cythina near Sig. "Didn't I mention to you that twins run in the family. I am Shayla..Cythina twin sister..oh this is my niece..Daisy..you know her sister better known as Lily."

The End?