Episode 32: Test Subject

"Where were you heading..." she said more demanding. "To the theater to watch Robot Invasions with Beto!" Cynthia eyes widen as Madison than said "This ain't Frankie Gaines..", "Nope just the test subject.." Jenny mumbled under her breath Cynthia words in confusion. Beto had tried to call her and her phone went off to the song Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. 'Ro mah ro-mah-mah, gaga ooh-la-la! I want your bad romance!' Beto was at the movies waiting for Jenny, "I'll let you go if..you will be my test subject for Project XY..", "What is XY exactly?" Cynthia looked at her and said her plan, "XY for a female like you to be sweet and innocent until destruction." Simone entered, "This is Simone.." Simone had pointed a stun ray at Jenny. Simone started to explain the stages. "Stage 1: To begin her plan, she must first blackmail a Sigourney your mother. Stage 2: Next, she will sabotage the White House where Sigourney will be blame for her actions which her trip there in 3 weeks. From building Frankie. This will cause countless using a lot of effort from her own daughter also known as Cynthia hired goon..you aka Jenny Gaines. Stage 3: Finally, she will activate the android known as me Simone that loves to be destructive, is bringing something so unreal that is about to change and take the ANP. This will all be done from a carnival that happens in 3 weeks."

Jenny was released to go see Beto as he was holding popcorn and drinks. "Ready to see Robot Invasions..staring Victoria Justices, Jordan Pruitt, and Power Rangers RPM cast..", "So ready! Can you believe that there is lots if action packed.." they went inside watching it, afterwards they went to the garage for pizza and smoothies. They played would you rather for an hour and half until, Jenny phone buzzed..it was her mother Sigourney asking why frankie was on the floor completely dead. Jenny texted she used her help to bake the cake for the bake sale at school. Sigourney was curious where Jenny was and asked her to come home immediately, she texted she has a robotics competition meeting now. Jenny hides her phone as Beto asked "Does your mother know?", "Know what.." Beto took her outside and said "About project XY.." Jenny looked at him and asked how does he know about it. "When I called you I was able to hack into to your phone and listen in..and I heard my mother voice and Simone's..", "Meaning..if Project XY doesn't be complete..", "Androids will all die..no more me, no Simone, no Andrew..no.." Jenny looked at him and mumbled her sisters name, "No Frankie & no Kathy..Andrew will be broken..", "I thought he likes Lily another girl at Bayview..", "You just gave me an idea..what is your battery percentage.." he looked her strange and mentioned "98.745632..", "good enough..let's go to the big apple and stop the plan."

Will Jenny plan work? What's so important at NYC? Will we see Lily, Luke, Callie, Chris and Talo? And where is Kathy? Or is she not named Kathy..but Alexis..stay tune for Episode 33: Mix-up Wire