|| Chapter 7 ||

This was certainly not going to end well.

I couldn't run away, not this time, especially because violet was here.

She caught onto me and looked where I was looking.

"Tate what's wro-" she was cut off by Michael as well.

"Who is that?" Then the realisation hit her.

" Is that, your, son?"

"Violet" I started.

"Please don't be mad, I was going to tell you soon I just didn't want you to hate me again, I just got you back"

"So you knew about this, that he was here?" She questioned.

"Violet in sorry, can we just go now please?" I couldn't tell if she was mad or not.

"We can't now tate; he's seen us. You have to face him sooner or later. And besides, he's a thirteen year old boy, he knows what's going on."

"Then come with me" I pleaded.

"Tate no I can't." "Why?"

" because" she hesitated before she replied "I wanna forget, I think I'm just gonna go now."

"No violet wait, please"

By the time violet got up and walked away Michael had finally reached me.

"Dad?" He somewhat asked. I shivered at the name.
"Why don't you wanna talk to me?"

"Leave me alone"

"Why do you hate so much. You don't even know who I am!" He had started yelling.

I saw violet behind him looking back to us.

This was all his fault. She wouldn't be walking away from me if it wasn't for him. She would still be with me.

" I said leavE ME ALONE"

I had lost it by now and violet was too far away to stop me. I had gotten up and went towards Michael with hands around his neck.

And in that moment It's as if everything was out of control. I couldn't stop, I wouldn't. I didn't even want to.

He hands were trying to fight off mine as more time passed without breathing.

I think I heard violet screaming at me, begging at me to stop. But i couldnt, i could hardly hear her. She ran over helping Michael out but some how she ending up on the sand.

"Stop, please dad" Michael choked out. His words made me cringe. It was only a matter of time now.

But His final attempt at saving his own life was cut off by my hands forcefully pushing into his neck even more.

He tried to push me off, scratching at my hands. Each second weakening.

The next moments were nothing but a blur.

Violets screams ...

Michaels choking ...

A body falling ...

Then nothing.

Nothing at all

Violets voice broke me out of my state.

"What have you done?" I could tell she was holding back her shock. Maybe even a few tears?

It was then that I realised what I had actually done. I staggered back as few steps and took a look At the dead body in front of me.

I had killed my own son.

And I didn't even care.

-------------------------------------------

Guysssssss rly sorry I haven't updated but hERE U GOOO.

Plsss enjoy and comment and vote I would love so muchhh.

And one more thingg, you guys should srsly read Awaken || American Horror Story / Violate by hauntingharry if you haven't already. They just recently finished the story and omg it is soooo good I love ittttt.

So be sure to check that out and thaNKYOUUU ILY!

- me.