Operation Heroin High

Warning BoyxBoy: Really Guys? Really? ;)

Copyright: Yes my dearies, this is in fact mine.

“Go! Go! Go!”

I signal with my hands for the others to get moving. We don’t have much time, before they come out, and in order to maintain an element of surprise we have to move fast so there won’t be another line of escape. The stairway is small and cramped but, we climb fast not even feeling fatigued in the least, we don’t have enough time to feel tired. We’ve been staking out for the last week pretending to be normal people leading normal lives around here, but we discovered that today the deal will be made at Pitel Station, this evening, and that can’t happen so we moved as fast as we could and as covertly as possible so they wouldn’t notice us.

We are dressed like civilians, we could even be tourists. This way we could easily go up the stairs without looking suspicious. Of course no one would ever realize we’re wearing bulletproof gear underneath our clothes. Heck! These guys seem like amateurs not any guards anywhere! Over confidence is often the cause of their defeat.

Quietly we burst from the fifth floor staircase doorway, quickly I move looking up and down the hallway, the coast is clear so I motion for my team to follow. Figuring we have no time to spare, I hurry as fast as I can down the hallway then turn to the right. Straight down the hallway there is a guard in front of a doorway. Fortunately for us he really isn’t paying attention, as he is downing a Big Mac without chewing.

“On three, we go for it.” I whisper to Williams behind me. He nods grinning, and I turn back, holding up my fingers. One finger…two fingers…three fingers! Without even a word coming from our lips we charge down the hallway. Big Mac Man doesn’t notice us at first but soon enough he sees us as he shovels some pickles down his throat and gets up real fast, but he can’t call out since his mouth is full. Quickly I shove my hand down onto the side of his neck near the base, on a nerve center. He falls to the floor quickly, unconscious and I leave him to one of my team members who ties him up. Then as quickly as I can, I kick down the door.

As soon as the door caves in I see scattering and shuffling. “GET DOWN!! GET DOWN!!”

Some hands go up as we barge in and I look around for Devito. He isn’t in this room so I move quickly into a conjoining room. There he is shoving a giant duffle bag through the window, one of his legs in, and one out. Good god, this guy I swear is the stupidest bastard on the face of the earth.

“DROP THE BAG DEVITO!” I point my pistol at him, not shaking in the least.

He looks like a deer in the headlights, totally shitfaced, and totally scared.

“Savage! It ain’t what it looks like!”

“Bullshit Devito, just come back in and we’ll talk this out at the DEA”

“FUCK YOU MAN! I Ain’t goin there”

“Devito I will shoot you!”

He ignores me and starts to shimmy out the window once again. I sigh frustrated at this point and aim at his kneecap. I take a breath and shoot watching as it gets blown away.

Devito screams in agony and slumps in his position straddling the window pane. Williams and another team member Gailey come in quickly.

“Get him back in here. Yo Lacey! Go get that bag off the street!”