Beautiful Mistake

Sorry about the long wait guys!! My laptop is pretty much dead for good. R.I.P little guy. So for now I have to use the home computer, which is kind of hard because my sister is always on it. So here it is!!!! Chapter 9!

Warning: This is Boyxboy and there is mature content in this chappie! Beware!!

Copyright: Please don’t make me rage quit J (this is my second baby. I don’t give birth for you…I give birth for me……..okay just a little bit for you. But seriously)

Beautiful Mistake

Friday morning I get a call from Luke asking if it would be alright if he comes along to the hospital to help out with Puck. Of course I tell him that’s okay. Though I’m not entirely sure if Puck will care, but I don’t concern myself since I’m almost positive Demetrius will be there. I hate that kid. So me and Luke pile into my car and make our way to the hospital.  I’m wondering if Puck is still mad at me. I mean he seems pretty attached to Demetrius, so chances are that he’ll still have hostile tendencies towards me, or at least he’ll be cautious about leaving me alone with Demetrius which I guess is understandable since I threatened his life.

Once we get to the hospital we head straight towards Puck’s room only to find that he isn’t there. Confused I walk up to the nurse’s desk.

“Excuse me?”

“Yes?”

“Where is Puck?”

“Oh! Right, the hospital decided to give the patients a nice free meal in this fancy restaurant down on the first floor. He’ll be down there with his little friend.” She explains smiling brightly.

“Alright, thank you.”

“No problem, have a nice day.”

“You too.”

Luke follows me closely as we enter the elevator and go downstairs. As soon as we step off on the third floor I can already see Puck and Demetrius eating rather quietly amongst the other patients. As ninja as possible I just slip into the seat next to Puck, hoping I surprise him to the point of emptying his bladder.

“HEY!” I yell, making a woman at another table glance at me while mumbling something about obnoxious young people. Hey, I am not young.

“Sup.” He greets not even a little fazed, while Luke slips into the seat next to me.

“Are you pretty much ready to go?” I question, not even sparing a glance at Demetrius who continues to eat silently.

“Yeah” he nods at his bag of stuff near his feet.

“Sweet.” Taking a minute, I glance at our surroundings seeing a piano in the corner. Oh right! “Hey Luke”