First Date

Warning: Boyxboy buddies!!

Copyright: MINEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as he says this I dart across the room as far away from him as possible. “No.” I say forcefully though I’m sure he can hear the shaking in my voice. “Not in my own home. Get out!”

“Ssssh” Mr. Hyde puts his finger to his mouth. “You’re poor mother sent me up here to talk some sense into you about underage drinking. We wouldn’t want her to think any less of you now would we?”

“I don’t give a fuck what she thinks of me. I don’t want you in my bedroom. Get out.”

He just grins and then walks to my bed rubbing his hand across it gently. It’s almost like watching a carnivorous cat stalking its prey. He smells, and touches before slinking around fluidly following my every move. It amazes me how animal like he seems. “You know they say a person’s room is a reflection of themselves.” He turns looking at everything once again before setting his eyes on me. “I don’t see it here. I mean, there are bits and pieces that reflect you but, the rest almost seems…fake.” I shiver at how close he is to reality. “You see, you act like a teenager but your room doesn’t reflect a teenagers’ vitality. The blink 182 posters almost seem strategically placed. The closet is amazingly organized, and I’m a hundred percent sure any normal teenage boy wouldn’t keep his closet so tidy,  un-less their mother does it for them, but seeing the relationship you have with your parents I find that unlikely. The books in your shelf seem to be read so much that they are in an amazing state of decomposition. You’re game consoles have seen use, but not nearly as much as those books. What teenage boy in his right mind likes to read?”

“Aren’t you stereotyping teenage boys a little bit too much?” I shoot back trying to put up a shield so he can’t see through the lies of this fake Barbie doll house.

“That may be. What I’ve noticed about you though Jacob is that you are an intellect, and intellects must stay together aren’t I correct?” I shift my position as he tries to move closer. “Don’t you feel like you’re being dragged down living here, with that snot nosed brother of yours, and these parents that don’t understand you?” Is he trying to do what I think he’s trying to do? “If you came to me, I would let you drink all you want. I would never try to cage you up like a little doll. You could do whatever you wanted, freely. Wouldn’t you like that?”

I snort. “So if I went to live with you and wanted to be with someone…let’s say Luke. You would let me?”Immediately as I expected his face forms into an expression of utter disgust.

“No. Never. If you came to live with me, you would be in every sense of the word… mine.” He mutters looking me up and down. Chills run up every inch of my body and I resist the urge to bolt from the room screaming for the two people outside to shove his head in a blender and turn it on high.

“Well, you see that isn’t going to happen. Ever. Never. I’m not going to be yours. I don’t take kindly to senile old men trying to shove their junk up my ass.”